Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, August 31, 2018, 2:10pm
From the os Commentator John Tondeur will be joined by ex-Mariners boss Alan Buckley for live coverage of the game, and you won’t miss a kick of the action on iFollow Mariners.

Commentary will not be available on the radio, but will be live in full on Grimsby Town’s iFollow Mariners app.
Posted by: fiveallive, August 31, 2018, 3:42pm; Reply: 1
I would rather not have commentary on Ifollow.
Posted by: mrsd, August 31, 2018, 5:51pm; Reply: 2
Has someone upset them again? ⚫️⚪️⚽️
Posted by: Grim74, August 31, 2018, 5:57pm; Reply: 3
Just go to the game and get behind the boys
Posted by: Gaffer58, August 31, 2018, 6:11pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Grim74
Just go to the game and get behind the boys

Would love to but I am just getting over an operation, isn't it on that free view thing through the telly or are the egg chasers on that?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, August 31, 2018, 6:29pm; Reply: 5
I think there is a lot of sport on tomorrow. I'm sure both rugby teams in Hull are playing and as the lowest ranked team that they cover combined with the fact we are at home, it was inevitable that we would miss out.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 31, 2018, 8:28pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
From the os Commentator John Tondeur will be joined by ex-Mariners boss Alan Buckley for live coverage of the game, and you won’t miss a kick of the action on iFollow Mariners.

Commentary will not be available on the radio, but will be live in full on Grimsby Town’s iFollow Mariners app.

That'll be a change then.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, September 1, 2018, 11:58am; Reply: 7
Will radio in the Yeovil area be covering it which we could latch on to ? Or is this not possible
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, September 1, 2018, 1:38pm; Reply: 8
Im in holland working at the moment, does anyone know if this match will be available to livestream as I cant find a match pass for it
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 3:41am