Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimExile, August 22, 2018, 10:16am
I went to the game last night and as I was queuing for a tickets a couple and a young child asked me if I was a Grimsby supporter as they had a spare complimentary ticket. I said I was and they gave me the ticket and would accept nothing but thanks. I don’t know who they were but I just want to thank them both publicly as I thought it was such a nice thing to have done. It would have been so easy for them to have just kept it in their pocket and done nothing. I assume as it was a complimentary ticket, that they must have had a player connection, and I hope they get to read this. Thank you once again.
Posted by: moosey_club, August 22, 2018, 12:58pm; Reply: 1
it was me....i have changed my mind and would like £20 for it now, if you want to send me all your banking details i will arrange the transfer to my bank in Nigeria.
Posted by: Bignic69, August 22, 2018, 12:59pm; Reply: 2
All Town aren't we, very nice thing to do.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, August 22, 2018, 1:22pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from moosey_club
it was me....i have changed my mind and would like £20 for it now, if you want to send me all your banking details i will arrange the transfer to my bank in Nigeria.

Talking of which I am still awaiting my $100 billion you promised,can you please get a shift on Er Indoors has spent most of it already.
Posted by: moosey_club, August 22, 2018, 2:47pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Talking of which I am still awaiting my $100 billion you promised,can you please get a shift on Er Indoors has spent most of it already.

that might have been my Arabic cousin Moussa_Club ....nothing to do with me i am afraid  :o
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 11:56pm