Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: toontown, August 21, 2018, 9:54pm
Scores an injury time winner against notts county again tonite - county having an awful start to the season
Posted by: fiveallive, August 22, 2018, 1:15am; Reply: 1
I said another thread there fans must hate him.

Notts County seem be hungover from Play off loss, they had season like us in 05/06 where top three most of the season and dropped off late on.

I think Nolan played a very poor style of football that can work similar to Slade in 05/06 season but teams can work you out.

They have good players so by the time we play them they might have come good by then in the League, Alissandra, David Vaughan, K. Dennis, Nathan Thomas on loan, Boldewijn, amongst others.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 22, 2018, 7:56am; Reply: 2
Another Town ex on the scoresheet last night was Andy Cook for Walsall at the real Dons.
Posted by: Mallyner, August 22, 2018, 8:03am; Reply: 3
I cant remember the game but Matt scored a beautiful headed goal from a corner, earlier last season. Having shown that prowess, it was hard to believe he didn' t score loads more, although of course we will never forget him for his last one.  :)
Posted by: Cloudy, August 22, 2018, 8:14am; Reply: 4
Quoted from fiveallive
I said another thread there fans must hate him.

Notts County seem be hungover from Play off loss, they had season like us in 05/06 where top three most of the season and dropped off late on.

I think Nolan played a very poor style of football that can work similar to Slade in 05/06 season but teams can work you out.

They have good players so by the time we play them they might have come good by then in the League, Alissandra, David Vaughan, K. Dennis, Nathan Thomas on loan, Boldewijn, amongst others.

Can see Nolan getting the push if they dont start picking up points very soon. Huge investment this summer will demand a return
Posted by: Posh Harry, August 22, 2018, 2:39pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Mallyner
I cant remember the game but Matt scored a beautiful headed goal from a corner, earlier last season. Having shown that prowess, it was hard to believe he didn' t score loads more, although of course we will never forget him for his last one.  :)

Barnet away from summerfields corner. Super header.
Posted by: Mallyner, August 22, 2018, 4:23pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Posh Harry

Barnet away from summerfields corner. Super header.

Thank you Harry, that was the goal.  :)
Posted by: Madeleymariner, August 22, 2018, 8:21pm; Reply: 7
By rights he is not due to score again for a couple of months so we only have to worry about Amond as the ex player guaranteed to score against us on Saturday
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 7:02pm