Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: RexFannies, August 18, 2018, 12:37pm
Can anyone tell me what this i follow thing is please

Thanks in advance
Posted by: moosey_club, August 18, 2018, 12:45pm; Reply: 1
its a hollow promise to provide a superb service to supporters to allow you ...for a subscription fee ... get "unrivalled coverage" of GTFC.

In reality...a good percentage of coverage is available elsewhere such as TV highlights, you tube , radio and for free on the same service others pay for...and it frequently fails to deliver decent commentary. (Ha ha, see other thread just started as a case in point !!)

For additional charges you can also potentially access live games ...should the timing of the fixture fall outside of "normal" kick off times and if the club allows the game to be broadcast.

if you live abroad almost definately worth having it but aside from that its a pretty frustrating experience IMO
Posted by: Gaffer58, August 18, 2018, 1:35pm; Reply: 2
From the comments on here over the past couple of weeks it appears a waste of money.
Posted by: Bigdog, August 19, 2018, 6:50am; Reply: 3
Wouldn't be without it as I live abroad. Only use it to watch the games live though. Not really bothered about the other supposed exclusive content. Somehow had the Gillingham game commentary on during the first half hour of the Macclesfield game and there was a technical fault so no video for the first fifteen minutes yesterday plus the commentary was set a little too low for the rest of the game. Worked perfectly well for the FGR game when I wished it hadn't!
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 10:45pm