Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 9, 2018, 5:17pm

Now the transfer deadline has passed no doubt speculation will divert to free agents and loan targets.

Anyone got any realistic names we could go for?
Posted by: Grimsby2012, August 9, 2018, 5:18pm; Reply: 1
Yeah. Think his name is "Ivanasignsomeonenowplease"
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 9, 2018, 5:24pm; Reply: 2
Someone from Burnley.
Posted by: golfer, August 9, 2018, 6:45pm; Reply: 3
I daren't have a guess in case I upset Chatterly
Posted by: denni266, August 9, 2018, 6:46pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from golfer
I daren't have a guess in case I upset Chatterly

Double dare ya lol  ;)
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 9, 2018, 8:04pm; Reply: 5
There’s a young striker at Leeds with strong family connections in Grimsby who was in the Barcelona academy and apparently there Argentinian manager assessed the squad by video before he arrived in the uk and seems he does not fancy him.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, August 9, 2018, 8:12pm; Reply: 6
Hearing rumours that Sam Jones may be on his way back. :)
Posted by: ginnywings, August 9, 2018, 8:16pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

That was discussed and dismissed this afternoon. Although he may come for a loan spell if he isn't getting a game, especially now that Hurst has left them. The new manager may not want him?
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, August 9, 2018, 8:27pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

I thought that had been categorically dismissed by the local journos down there?

Mind you they may have just meant he wasn't moving today and that was before they signed Lee Angol so may yet still happen.
Posted by: psgmariner, August 9, 2018, 8:53pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from crusty ole pie
There’s a young striker at Leeds with strong family connections in Grimsby who was in the Barcelona academy and apparently there Argentinian manager assessed the squad by video before he arrived in the uk and seems he does not fancy him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Sarkic

Him?
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 9, 2018, 8:58pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from psgmariner

Yes I believe so he is related to my accountant who actually bought him a town shirt for a present so is ready to go lol his brother is quite a useful keeper by all accounts
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 9, 2018, 9:47pm; Reply: 11

There's lots of young talent in the Barcelona I don't fancy either.
Posted by: AidansArmy99, August 9, 2018, 9:49pm; Reply: 12
Maybe Jay-Emmanuel Thomas
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 9, 2018, 10:02pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from KingstonMariner

There's lots of young talent in the Barcelona I don't fancy either.

Don’t worry it was benfica but he must have something about him
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 9, 2018, 10:09pm; Reply: 14

Don’t worry it was benfica but he must have something about him

Having now read the Wiki rather than your post (telling me he was in the Barca, tut!) I see he could be the new Andy Thanoj.
Posted by: golfer, August 9, 2018, 10:10pm; Reply: 15

Yes I believe so he is related to my accountant who actually bought him a town shirt for a present so is ready to go lol his brother is quite a useful keeper by all accounts

He was my accountant too. Hadn't seen him for a few years and he was actually in the club shop when I was getting my season ticket.There is also a link with a gobby accountant but I wont go into that
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 9, 2018, 10:12pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from golfer

He was my accountant too. Hadn't seen him for a few years and he was actually in the club shop when I was getting my season ticket.There is also a link with a gobby accountant but I wont go into that

Shut up!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, August 9, 2018, 10:19pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from golfer

There is - oh I wish we had a decent board!
Posted by: forza ivano, August 9, 2018, 11:29pm; Reply: 18

Sounds an interesting prospect,but irrelevant to that what a fascinating story from the indie.im still,scratching my head as to how they came about being born in gy
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 9, 2018, 11:31pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from forza ivano

Sounds an interesting prospect,but irrelevant to that what a fascinating story from the indie.im still,scratching my head as to how they came about being born in gy

Keep scratching cos I didn’t say he was born in Grimsby but had close fam8ly ties
Posted by: forza ivano, August 9, 2018, 11:45pm; Reply: 20

Keep scratching cos I didn’t say he was born in Grimsby but had close fam8ly ties

Says on wiki he was born in gy. Just saying.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 10, 2018, 7:21am; Reply: 21
Quoted from forza ivano

Says on wiki he was born in gy. Just saying.

Sorry didn’t see that am scratching now lol
Posted by: Mallyner, August 10, 2018, 7:39am; Reply: 22
Quoted from psgmariner

Sounds like a modern Grimsby surname. I went to the opticians yesterday and he asked me to read the top line, czyzxwkszy. I said of course i can read it, i live next door to him. :)
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 2:57pm