Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Judas Jay, August 5, 2018, 1:56pm
Hi fellow fishy people, did anybody manage to watch the FGR game yesterday on Ifollow using a vpn?

Im a STH but was ill yesterday so couldn't make it, so, tried to watch the match on Ifollow using Nordvpn, not sure if I was doing anything wrong, but when I tried to log on, I got the 'your access is restricted from this location' message.

Anybody able to help me on this?

UTM
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, August 5, 2018, 1:57pm; Reply: 1
They started blocking VPNs at the end of last season
Posted by: Judas Jay, August 5, 2018, 2:11pm; Reply: 2
Really?

That may explain a few things, anybody found a way around this?

Cheers
Posted by: livosnose, August 5, 2018, 2:26pm; Reply: 3
Mine didn’t work full stop.  I was over the moon !  ;D
Posted by: UTMAdinfinitum, August 5, 2018, 9:01pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Judas Jay
Hi fellow fishy people, did anybody manage to watch the FGR game yesterday on Ifollow using a vpn?

Im a STH but was ill yesterday so couldn't make it, so, tried to watch the match on Ifollow using Nordvpn, not sure if I was doing anything wrong, but when I tried to log on, I got the 'your access is restricted from this location' message.

Anybody able to help me on this?

UTM

I tried too as I couldn't make the game.
Used nordvpn and no luck.
Their loss and my salvation on this occasion.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), August 7, 2018, 12:53pm; Reply: 5
I've taken it up with NordVPN. They don't seem interested, I think we can rule Nord out, time to switch VPN's.
Posted by: MarshMariner, August 7, 2018, 1:14pm; Reply: 6
Read somewhere else about ExpressVPN.. That was on another forum.. not sure if it will work though..
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), August 7, 2018, 1:39pm; Reply: 7
Just be grateful.
Posted by: fiveallive, August 7, 2018, 3:22pm; Reply: 8
ExpressVPN works fine especially with the USA or Canadian servers, I went to the match but family member said it was working fine.
Posted by: Grimal, August 7, 2018, 8:21pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from 75
I've taken it up with NordVPN. They don't seem interested, I think we can rule Nord out, time to switch VPN's.

I cancelled my NordVPN subscription, couldn't get any matches last quarter of  last season.

Posted by: Rodley Mariner, August 12, 2018, 7:49am; Reply: 10
If I'm in France should I be able watch all of our league matches on I follow?
Posted by: headingly_mariner, August 12, 2018, 7:50am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Yes
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, August 12, 2018, 7:54am; Reply: 12
Lovely. Cheers HM!
Posted by: stuart brace was king, August 12, 2018, 8:28am; Reply: 13
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Hi RM
Absolutely yes!  I live in 92410 and via my Orange Livebox have seen every game on my iPad since iFollow started without any problems (not including Baldy, grey GK kit etc...).  The commentary last season was very sporadic and poor, but the two matches to date have been perfect with Tondeur's dulcits aligned with the picture.
Have tried throwing picture on TV but that can cause problems.

I empathise with all the Mariners trying to find a VPN that works as I have exactly the same problem trying to watch BBC and ITV, C4 etc. as the telly here is a sac of merde!

Bon chance
UTM
Posted by: LH, August 12, 2018, 8:59am; Reply: 14
In Italy currently and iFollow was showing that the Macclesfield match was unavailable for match pass. I was trying to get it through my phone - did anyone find a way?
Posted by: Grantley, August 12, 2018, 9:53am; Reply: 15
Quoted from LH
In Italy currently and iFollow was showing that the Macclesfield match was unavailable for match pass. I was trying to get it through my phone - did anyone find a way?

I’m in Hungary and had the same problem :(
Posted by: AussieMariner, August 12, 2018, 10:49am; Reply: 16
Worked fine in Aus and it was great to get a decent live commentary - and a great result UTM
Posted by: fiveallive, August 12, 2018, 1:53pm; Reply: 17
I'm in the UK watched it fine on mobile with vpn.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 10:29pm