Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 29, 2018, 5:23pm
Does anyone know if there is a policy in place for tickets for the Lincoln game.   I would love it to be a complete sell out. One of those rare occasions where they will sell their allocation.

I would guess that it may be stubs from the Village Green match.   Talking of which, is there still the family deal on ?

And one for the statto’s  Have we ever before played a team last game of one season and first game of the next ?

Posted by: Abdul19, July 29, 2018, 5:32pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Civvy at last

And one for the statto’s  Have we ever before played a team last game of one season and first game of the next ?

Guilty  ;D

Southport in 2012
Posted by: MarinerRob, July 29, 2018, 7:20pm; Reply: 2
Quoted Text

We played Bristol Rovers first game of the season and also the last game of the season (Play off final)
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 29, 2018, 10:35pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from MarinerRob

We played Bristol Rovers first game of the season and also the last game of the season (Play off final)

So no then! 😉
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, July 29, 2018, 11:04pm; Reply: 4
Derby and Preston once played each other on the last day of the season, then twice in the play offs and first game following season
Posted by: GrimRob, July 30, 2018, 2:57pm; Reply: 5
The full list

1884-1885     Grantham Town (pre-league, so just FA Cup ties)
1897-1898     Arsenal
1904-1905     Barnsley
2012-2013     Southport
Posted by: grimsby pete, July 30, 2018, 3:16pm; Reply: 6
When I was a boy we use to play on Christmas Day and Boxing Day,

I remember one year we played Sheff Utd home and away and lost both games 2-1.

Nothing to do with the original question,

BUT

Thought I would share that with you. ;)
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, July 30, 2018, 6:13pm; Reply: 7
Any news on Macclesfield tickets?

Our first away game and with it being their first home game back in the football league I can't imagine them being generous with our allocation
Posted by: arryarryarry, July 30, 2018, 6:20pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Our first away game and with it being their first home game back in the football league I can't imagine them being generous with our allocation

I assume it would be the same as always, the open end and the away seats in the side stand.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 31, 2018, 7:44am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

They will be able to hold at least 1500 Town fans
Posted by: Peeler_Crab, July 31, 2018, 1:49pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

We have received 384 seating and 624 terrace tickets for GTFC fans ahead of our first away game of the season at Macclesfield Town on Saturday 11th August. Tickets are priced as follows:

Seating

Adult - £22
Senior (65+) - £17
Under 25 - £12
Under 18 - £6
Under 12 - £3

Standing

Adult - £15
Senior (65+) - £12
Under 25 - £12
Under 18 - £6
Under 12 - £3

Tickets are on sale exclusively to season ticket holders from 9am on Wednesday 1st August, who can purchase two tickets per season ticket produced. Please note that season tickets must be produced at the time of purchase or collection. Failure to do so will result in tickets not being issued.

From 9am on Saturday 4th August until kick-off, Self-Select Ticket holders can purchase two tickets per membership. Following the conclusion of our game vs. Forest Green Rovers, those with stubs from the fixture can purchase one ticket per stub produced.

From 9am on Monday 6th August, Mariners Trust members can purchase one ticket per membership, with any remaining tickets going on general sale from Tuesday 7th August.

Posted by: Gaffer58, July 31, 2018, 3:34pm; Reply: 11
So is Macclesfield ticket only or if they are not all sold prior to the game can you pay on the day?
Posted by: mimma, July 31, 2018, 3:54pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from grimsby pete
When I was a boy we use to play on Christmas Day and Boxing Day,

I remember one year we played Sheff Utd home and away and lost both games 2-1.

Nothing to do with the original question,

BUT

Thought I would share that with you. ;)

In the thirties we played Man United Christmas day away and home on Boxing day.

Town won 3-0at Old Trafford, and 7-2 on the Boxing day. TEN goals in two days against the mighty Man U.

They finished one place above relagation to the 3rd  div north whilst we walked the 2nd div. Glover scored a record 42 goals for the season.
Posted by: pizzzza, August 1, 2018, 8:44am; Reply: 13
Quoted from mimma

In the thirties we played Man United Christmas day away and home on Boxing day.

Town won 3-0at Old Trafford, and 7-2 on the Boxing day. TEN goals in two days against the mighty Man U.

They finished one place above relagation to the 3rd  div north whilst we walked the 2nd div. Glover scored a record 42 goals for the season.

Nearly right, the scores were 7-3 and 3-1.
Posted by: Garth, August 1, 2018, 10:19am; Reply: 14
Quoted from pizzzza

Nearly right, the scores were 7-3 and 3-1.

He wasn't taking extra time into account
Posted by: mimma, August 1, 2018, 10:20am; Reply: 15
Sorry I was working from memory. A bad idea at my age!
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 1, 2018, 10:45am; Reply: 16
Quoted from Civvy at last
Does anyone know if there is a policy in place for tickets for the Lincoln game.   I would love it to be a complete sell out. One of those rare occasions where they will sell their allocation.

I would guess that it may be stubs from the Village Green match.   Talking of which, is there still the family deal on ?

Just been in the ticket office this morning to purchase another season ticket and it looked like people were buying tickets for the Lincoln game.

Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 6:54am