Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: mrsd, July 27, 2018, 10:35pm
I really am not a fan of the grey goalkeeping kit. It made Macca difficult to see at times on Tuesday so a gloomy Grimsby afternoon/evening is going to be even worse.
Posted by: Grimsby2012, July 27, 2018, 10:48pm; Reply: 1
Your pickier than my imaginary girl friend
Posted by: Poojah, July 27, 2018, 11:07pm; Reply: 2
You’ve had a few red crosses there, probably because it doesn’t really matter, but to be fair a dark grey goalkeeper kit when you play in black and white stripes does seem a bit daft.

It’s not keeping me awake at night, but I agree with you nonetheless.
Posted by: LH, July 27, 2018, 11:09pm; Reply: 3
There will be some psychology behind it like the hi-vis kits of the promotion season. Maybe it’s the opposite of those kits to make him camoflagued with the surroundings to take strikers by surprise?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 27, 2018, 11:09pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from mrsd
I really am not a fan of the grey goalkeeping kit. It made Mecca difficult to see at times on Tuesday so a gloomy Grimsby afternoon/evening is going to be even worse.

Should think so. Even from the top of Dock Tower.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, July 27, 2018, 11:55pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from LH
There will be some psychology behind it like the hi-vis kits of the promotion season. Maybe it’s the opposite of those kits to make him camoflagued with the surroundings to take strikers by surprise?

like it , i can hear jt saymg macca appeared out of no where  utm
Posted by: Ipswin, July 28, 2018, 8:15am; Reply: 6
Quoted from mrsd
I really am not a fan of the grey goalkeeping kit. It made Mecca difficult to see at times on Tuesday so a gloomy Grimsby afternoon/evening is going to be even worse.

Careful, you are not allowed to make any observations, suggestions or God forbid criticisms about the kit. The natives don't like it.
Posted by: jimgtfc, July 28, 2018, 8:27am; Reply: 7
Anyone know what that weird squiggle is to the left of the players names on the back? It seems to be on every FL clubs kit this year.
Posted by: Balthazar Bullitt, July 28, 2018, 9:23am; Reply: 8
Quoted from jimgtfc
Anyone know what that weird squiggle is to the left of the players names on the back? It seems to be on every FL clubs kit this year.

It's the MIND Charity logo
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/700296365285310464/nxkGt-oH.jpg[/img]
Posted by: sajs, July 28, 2018, 9:24am; Reply: 9
Im nearly certain its the sign for the MIND charity
Posted by: SomeSanity, July 28, 2018, 12:27pm; Reply: 10
Quite an innovative thing to do for the Football League to promote a charity like that. Just think of all that exposure it’ll get on ... ummmmm Quest
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 28, 2018, 1:25pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Ipswin

Careful, you are not allowed to make any observations, suggestions or God forbid criticisms about the kit. The natives don't like it.

First part of your post I thought you were coming over all Grim74.
Posted by: Posh Harry, July 28, 2018, 1:26pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

First part of your post I thought you were coming over all Grim74.

Blimey KM, that’s not an image I wanted 😉
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 28, 2018, 1:28pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Posh Harry

Blimey KM, that’s not an image I wanted 😉

Yeah, I could have worded that better.
Posted by: LH, August 4, 2018, 5:10pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from LH

Or defenders or whatever.
Posted by: Flying Mariner, August 4, 2018, 5:23pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from mrsd
I really am not a fan of the grey goalkeeping kit. It made Macca difficult to see at times on Tuesday so a gloomy Grimsby afternoon/evening is going to be even worse.

Lloyd Griffith is in total agreement with you judging by his comments on Radio Humberside just now.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 2:01pm