Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, July 22, 2018, 8:52pm

Seeing as it's a bit quiet on here.....what would you change about GTFC in 2018 ?

The idea taken off the Vital Lincoln forum.....https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/what-would-you-change-about-lincoln-city-fc-2018.83276/

My suggestion.......Somehow make the Gents toilet in the Lower bigger/more efficient to reduce the long queue at half-time
Posted by: Cambs Mariner, July 22, 2018, 9:07pm; Reply: 1
My change for the 2018/19 season started when Mr Jolley took over, When he took  over the board disappeared into the background. Unless they have something major to say about a new ground or investment that is the way it should stay.
Posted by: ska face, July 22, 2018, 9:18pm; Reply: 2
A board that views fan engagement as an opportunity rather than an inconvenience.
Posted by: GrimRob, July 22, 2018, 9:32pm; Reply: 3
We need a firm timeline for a new ground.
Posted by: grimsby pete, July 22, 2018, 9:34pm; Reply: 4
What I would change from last season is,

To win a lot more games. :)
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 22, 2018, 9:37pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from ska face
A board that views fan engagement as an opportunity rather than an inconvenience.

Similar but a slight variation.

A board that views running GTFC as a privilege rather than an inconvenience!!
Posted by: GrimRob, July 22, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 6
Get some ball boys and get as much playing time as possible!
Posted by: promotion plaice, July 22, 2018, 9:50pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from GrimRob
Get some ball boys and get as much playing time as possible!

Get some ball boys that split up around the pitch to get the ball quickly into play when we are losing.......bring back our usual ball boys that huddle up chatting when we are winning   :)

Posted by: arryarryarry, July 22, 2018, 10:07pm; Reply: 8
The wife.
Posted by: LH, July 22, 2018, 10:25pm; Reply: 9
How long have you got?
Posted by: 75 (Guest), July 22, 2018, 10:32pm; Reply: 10
A new majority shareholder please. Time for a change as John Fenty has brought nothing but failure, lurching from one disaster to another. He's done his best I'm sure, but we have been relegated out of the football league once, and very nearly on another two occasions. We have spent the rest of his tenure in the basement division, in the lower third on the league table generally. The clubs stature has shrunk to the point we are thought of as footballing peasants.

He should name his price publicly.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 6:15am