Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GtfcGarner, July 11, 2018, 9:37am
Basically as the title says. I don't get to as many games as I'd like due to work commitments. Is there anyone coming up against Town this year who you've seen in the past and been really impressed with and why? To name a few:

Tyler Walker (Mansfield) - We've been linked in the past but for whatever reason the move didn't materialise. Notts Forest seem to think that he will be playing regular Championship football soon enough and want to see what all the hype is about.

David Vaughan (Notts County) - International for Wales and played in the Premier League and La Liga. Obviously won't be a box-to-box midfielder but no doubt his quality on the ball will still be there. I'd like to think our style we are adopting when we play Notts County he won't be given a minute on the ball and will be totally ineffective.

Enzio Boldewijn (Notts County) - Never seen the guy play but Crawley seem absolutely gutted to have lost him. Had a explosive three months over the Christmas period if I remember correctly, very powerful build on him whilst still athletic.
Posted by: denni266, July 11, 2018, 10:11am; Reply: 1
I think what we should be looking at is, Who do we have that other teams will be worried about ?
Posted by: oldun, July 11, 2018, 1:50pm; Reply: 2
JJ Hooper. He could come good you know
Posted by: Son of Cod, July 11, 2018, 2:25pm; Reply: 3
Steven Alzate (Swindon) - Season long loan from Brighton. Orient fans absolutely creamed themselves over this guy during the 10 or so games he played for them.
Posted by: hheh2, July 11, 2018, 2:35pm; Reply: 4
Mitch Hancox (MK Dons) - Left side attacking winger recently joined MK Dons from Macclesfield Town and played a part in getting them up into the football league.
Posted by: Abdul19, July 11, 2018, 2:48pm; Reply: 5
Matt Rhead, Lincoln. Young whippet of a striker. An antidote to the modern footballer too, you won't see him rolling around like he's been shot.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, July 11, 2018, 3:13pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from oldun
JJ Hooper. He could come good you know

Said for ages there is something about Hooper that I have taken to, especially since Jolley arrived
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 11, 2018, 3:23pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Abdul19
Matt Rhead, Lincoln. Young whippet of a striker. An antidote to the modern footballer too, you won't see him rolling around like he's been shot.

I believe he is affectionately known as   ‘ the six fingered Ronaldo ‘
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 11, 2018, 3:45pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Civvy at last

Brilliant!!
Posted by: moosey_club, July 11, 2018, 6:45pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Abdul19

pretty sure he was whinging and whining last season all the same.....didnt Henderson post a tweet reminding him that he had twatted him in the Checka final so should lip up
Posted by: Meza, July 11, 2018, 8:01pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from hheh2
Mitch Hancox (MK Dons) - Left side attacking winger recently joined MK Dons from Macclesfield Town and played a part in getting them up into the football league.

Tbe games i saw him in last year on btsport he was a left back.  Decent but no danny andrew.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 11, 2018, 10:19pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from moosey_club

pretty sure he was whinging and whining last season all the same.....didnt Henderson post a tweet reminding him that he had twatted him in the Checka final so should lip up

Did he post something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgLMO4dAImM
Posted by: moosey_club, July 11, 2018, 10:40pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Did he post something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgLMO4dAImM

good old Buster.
Posted by: SheepGTFC, July 12, 2018, 8:45am; Reply: 13
Mohamed Eisa at Cheltenham has the potential to light up the league. Decent player from what I've seen.
Posted by: Son of Cod, July 12, 2018, 9:20am; Reply: 14
Quoted from SheepGTFC
Mohamed Eisa at Cheltenham has the potential to light up the league. Decent player from what I've seen.

Yeah, he is quality for L2. Maybe the best striker in the division form what I've seen. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets sold either before the start of the season or in January.
Posted by: RoboCod, July 12, 2018, 10:10am; Reply: 15
Quoted from Civvy at last

More fingers=more pies.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 6:41pm