Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Cloudy, July 9, 2018, 9:01pm
Danny Collins hits 80no as the footballers cruise to a win at Augusta Street.
Best result of pre season so far
Posted by: Lambretta Mariner, July 9, 2018, 10:21pm; Reply: 1
Collins was very good indeed.

McKeown appeared to injure himself in the field. Was stretching his leg out most of the time.
Posted by: lee65, July 9, 2018, 11:24pm; Reply: 2
Sounds like it was an entertaining evening, well done to the organisers and all of those who went to watch too  :)
Posted by: wigworld, July 9, 2018, 11:29pm; Reply: 3
I bet the cricket club would thrash us at footie though!  ;D
Posted by: LH, July 9, 2018, 11:48pm; Reply: 4
Typical Town this. Get beat by Clee at the thing that they actually do for a living and then rock up at GTCC a few days later and literally hit them for six. What are they doing tomorrow? Producing a daily newspaper? Filleting fish?
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 10, 2018, 7:09am; Reply: 5
Quoted from LH
Typical Town this. Get beat by Clee at the thing that they actually do for a living and then rock up at GTCC a few days later and literally hit them for six. What are they doing tomorrow? Producing a daily newspaper? Filleting fish?

Taking on the Grimsby Netball team!  ;)
Posted by: diehardmariner, July 10, 2018, 8:13am; Reply: 6
Didn't Collins make a choice between football and cricket as a career when he was in his early 20's?
Posted by: moosey_club, July 10, 2018, 12:43pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from LH

Would definitely be better than the GET at that !!  
Posted by: GrimRob, July 10, 2018, 12:47pm; Reply: 8
What a talented bunch of athletes we have at the club. Danny Collins would have done well on Superstars.
Posted by: moosey_club, July 10, 2018, 2:08pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from diehardmariner
Didn't Collins make a choice between football and cricket as a career when he was in his early 20's?

Yes, he was a bit stumped for a while apparently ...  :)
Posted by: moosey_club, July 10, 2018, 2:26pm; Reply: 10

bit of a silly point to make if you ask me.... :)
Posted by: forza ivano, July 10, 2018, 4:08pm; Reply: 11

gully - you're right - i remember now you mention it.it'd slipped my mind. . anyway that part of his sporting life is over
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 4:51pm