Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: SuperDan16, July 5, 2018, 11:16am
Apologies to anyone who may have already seen my post on Twitter about this

Does anyone have the programme from the home game vs QPR on November 23rd 1999?

My best mate was mascot that day and as he gets married in a fortnight I would like to use the profile of him from the mascot page in my best man speech for him.

If anyone could help i would be very grateful.
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 5, 2018, 11:24am; Reply: 1
Try PM'ing Si Mariner. I know he has a very large collection of Town programmes, including several hundred that I sold him a few years back.
Posted by: barralad, July 5, 2018, 12:23pm; Reply: 2
I definitely have it but would need it back. I'm more than willing to copy the page and either scan/send to your e-mail or post to your home if you would like to p.m. me the details?
Posted by: SuperDan16, July 5, 2018, 12:59pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from barralad
I definitely have it but would need it back. I'm more than willing to copy the page and either scan/send to your e-mail or post to your home if you would like to p.m. me the details?

That would be great thank you, I’ve PM’d you
Posted by: FC Halifax, July 5, 2018, 1:12pm; Reply: 4
While on topic can any mariners fan help me find Grimsby v Halifax 1953/4 season ?
Posted by: barralad, July 5, 2018, 3:05pm; Reply: 5
;
Quoted from FC Halifax
While on topic can any mariners fan help me find Grimsby v Halifax 1953/4 season ?

:) pushing it a bit there..
Posted by: moosey_club, July 5, 2018, 3:28pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from FC Halifax

Pete probably made some etchings on the back of a slate during the game if thats any good ?
Posted by: Running like emson, July 5, 2018, 10:17pm; Reply: 7
Tremendous gesture. When I got married (in Leigh on Sea) in 1999 my mate presented me with a copy of Town v Southend from c. 1978 during the reception - was the most thoughtful gift. Good luck with the speech Super Dan. Be glowing about everyone: you can make the day!!
Posted by: Running like emson, July 5, 2018, 10:19pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from barralad

Love this. Great stuff.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, July 6, 2018, 6:07am; Reply: 9
On a similar kind of track, I've seen footage of every town game (I think) that I've been to, that's all except one. This was Stoke away (0-0) from promotion season 90/91
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 3:47am