Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: brigg_mariner, July 2, 2018, 11:22am
Another new ground to tick off.

Friday 20th July for a 7:45pm.
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 2, 2018, 11:25am; Reply: 1
Fking poke it.  I'll be in York as planned.  
Posted by: BottesfordMariner, July 2, 2018, 8:32pm; Reply: 2
pleased with this. Quick trip down the motorway.

been a couple of times to the New York stadium. Pretty smart it is too.

I think Rotherham are the perfect role model for us. Similar size clubs who have often competed at the same level over the years.

Had some difficult times but have a smart new ground exactly like what Town need of we do move from BP and their level is championship/league 1.

Interesting that as the. lower ranked club  Town are visiting them. Would normally expect it the other way round in a friendly. Obviously Town are still a big draw.

Would expect a healthy turn out by the black and white army even for a friendly.

UTM
Posted by: promotion plaice, July 2, 2018, 9:50pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from BottesfordMariner
pleased with this. Quick trip down the motorway.

been a couple of times to the New York stadium. Pretty smart it is too.

I think Rotherham are the perfect role model for us. Similar size clubs who have often competed at the same level over the years.

Had some difficult times but have a smart new ground exactly like what Town need of we do move from BP and their level is championship/league 1.

Interesting that as the. lower ranked club  Town are visiting them. Would normally expect it the other way round in a friendly. Obviously Town are still a big draw.

Would expect a healthy turn out by the black and white army even for a friendly.

UTM

Not been myself but from the pictures I've seen I would be happy if we built similar to the New York Stadium with a couple of tweaks to make it ours.....the rational being that we would get more for our money as the plans are already drawn up and the suppliers and builders will have learnt from any mistakes in the process.

Posted by: Croxton, July 2, 2018, 11:31pm; Reply: 4
Been once to New York Stadium,...........for a Speed Awareness Course. Looking forward to such a local one for me. Perhaps bus and tram would be appropriate.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 3:11am