Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Numanoid, June 27, 2018, 7:26pm
I haven't seen any fan fighting or any trouble whatsoever which is brilliant, in fact it's been a great world cup and even better when we win it!(100)
Posted by: OllieGTFC, June 27, 2018, 7:36pm; Reply: 1
Guessing you haven’t bristol city and rovers video then 😂
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, June 27, 2018, 7:42pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Numanoid
I haven't seen any fan fighting or any trouble whatsoever which is brilliant, in fact it's been a great world cup and even better when we win it!(100)

Just goes to prove it was the Russians at the Euros after they've been told to behave this year by their Overlord Putin
Posted by: psgmariner, June 27, 2018, 7:43pm; Reply: 3
Plus none of the English HARD men didn’t dare go so are stuck at home chucking chairs at each (from a distance).
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, June 27, 2018, 7:45pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from OllieGTFC
Guessing you haven’t bristol city and rovers video then 😂

That wasn't in Russia though was it? Just some bell-ends acting like bell-ends and doing everything they could to avoid actually having a fight.
Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, June 27, 2018, 8:28pm; Reply: 5
All the hard cases have stayed at home nicking eu flags off pensioners http://twitter.com/Glinner/statuses/1010837013262749696 too scared of the Russians
Posted by: Gaffer58, June 27, 2018, 9:20pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
All the hard cases have stayed at home nicking eu flags off pensioners http://twitter.com/Glinner/statuses/1010837013262749696 too scared of the Russians

If most of that lot ever came up against the Russians they would have to fight because they were too fat to run away.Prime example of English manhood.
Posted by: WesternMariner, June 27, 2018, 9:23pm; Reply: 7
Supposedly the Russian ultras have all had a visit from the “proper” security services and been told in no uncertain terms that there’s a good old fashioned trip to the salt mines in the offing if there’s any bother - that’s the difference between our namby pamby slap on the wrist banning orders and real punishments acting as a deterrent.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 27, 2018, 11:06pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from WesternMariner
Supposedly the Russian ultras have all had a visit from the “proper” security services and been told in no uncertain terms that there’s a good old fashioned trip to the salt mines in the offing if there’s any bother - that’s the difference between our namby pamby slap on the wrist banning orders and real punishments acting as a deterrent.

That was on the Frankie Boyle programme. I think the Russian hoodies did the job they were meant to do last year. It didn't just work on the English, but on all the other countries too. Result: no problem for the Russians. Neat solution.
Posted by: Civvy at last, June 28, 2018, 2:53am; Reply: 9
Quoted from KingstonMariner

That was on the Frankie Boyle programme. I think the Russian hoodies did the job they were meant to do last year. It didn't just work on the English, but on all the other countries too. Result: no problem for the Russians. Neat solution.

The Comedians sales must be going well this year. Frankie Boyle has already sold out. !!
Posted by: Ipswin, June 28, 2018, 8:51am; Reply: 10
Whatever the reason I'm delighted. I was genuinely concerned someone was going to get badly hurt or worse

I suspect the so called 'hard men' (also known as fat drunken illegitimates) have not travelled
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 28, 2018, 9:17am; Reply: 11
Most of the known English hooligans are unable to travel due to having their passports confiscated.
Posted by: Maringer, June 28, 2018, 9:37am; Reply: 12
The absolute guarantee of having your nuts put in a vice is obviously a big incentive not to cause any trouble for the Russian hoolies.

One of the plus sides of living in a police state. Probably just about the only one, however.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, June 28, 2018, 12:26pm; Reply: 13
wonder if the FSB has received training from Stevenage
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, June 28, 2018, 12:30pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I think this is probably right. I've noticed how low the travelling numbers are from the European countries; England, Poland even Germany, the French never travel anyway, didn't seem to be many Spaniards, Swedes or Danes and the Scandis usually travel well. Three biggest supports over there are Brazil, Columbia and USA(!?), oh and Lincoln City have huge numbers there as well...

The South Americans are not going to be put off by countries run by dictatorships and gangsters are they...
Posted by: chaos33, June 28, 2018, 12:59pm; Reply: 15
Argentina seem to have a big following out there too.
Posted by: Balthazar Bullitt, June 28, 2018, 2:04pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from WesternMariner

Yeah - Russia doesn't have anywhere near the number of organised mass brawls we have.
Posted by: Maringer, June 28, 2018, 3:19pm; Reply: 17
I've always thought we need more gulags in this country. It's something we've been sadly lacking since the Boer War - we've just got nowhere to send our dissidents/political opponents to slowly die of starvation and illness.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 28, 2018, 3:36pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Maringer
I've always thought we need more gulags in this country. It's something we've been sadly lacking since the Boer War - we've just got nowhere to send our dissidents/political opponents to slowly die of starvation and illness.

No need. We just hand them over to the CIA and they kindly arrange for them to be accommodated in various other countries.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 5:08am