Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HotToddy, June 4, 2018, 3:27pm
I'm not sure if this was meant to get out  :)

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/ifollow/
Posted by: Grantley, June 4, 2018, 3:32pm; Reply: 1
We’ve gone continental!
Posted by: lukeo, June 4, 2018, 3:33pm; Reply: 2
Looking at his wiki he's done nothing and struggled in a league 2 below us  :X
Posted by: pontoonlew, June 4, 2018, 3:33pm; Reply: 3
Not a clue who he is but Jolley obviously knows something about him. Sure he'll love it, Spain can't have a patch on Cleethorpes.
Posted by: lukeo, June 4, 2018, 3:37pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from lukeo
Looking at his wiki he's done nothing and struggled in a league 2 below us  :X

OS says he's signed... Although I've said the above I welcome him to the club and hope we can help kick start his career
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, June 4, 2018, 3:39pm; Reply: 5
Take this over a 30 year old striker every day of the week.

Welcome! young, hungry player, who wants to play for a young, hungry manager.

Well done all round
Posted by: Ipswin, June 4, 2018, 3:43pm; Reply: 6
Jolley must have met him on holiday playing in a waiters v holiday makers game on Palma beach
Posted by: 75 (Guest), June 4, 2018, 3:44pm; Reply: 7
Louis Robles for those who don't have IFollow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Robles

Grimsby Town Football Club are pleased to announce the signing of striker, Louis Robles on an initial one-year-contract.

The 21-year-old joins The Mariners from Spanish Tercera División side, San Roque De Lepe.

Robles came through the Liverpool Academy, where he joined in 2005 until the age of 16 before moving to Wigan Athletic, making his debut for The Latics on the final day of the 14/15 season as a substitute away at Brentford. During the same season, Robles was awarded the Michael Millett Young Player of the Year.  

After loan spells at Macclesfield Town and Gloucester City, Robles made the move to America for 6 months, before returning to Europe to join Welsh Premier League side, Bangor City on a non-contract basis, scoring twice on his debut and only appearance for the club in the Welsh Cup in a 4-0 home victory over Llandudno Town.  

On the final day of the January transfer window of 2017, Robles made the move to Spain to join Atlético Baleares before making the move to his most recent club, San Roque De Lepe.

Louis spoke to gtfc.co.uk regarding his move earlier today. "The move came about through knowing Michael really", said Robles. "I had a few conversations with him when he was with his team in Sweden and I heard that he moved to Grimsby, so we made contact and made the move happen really."

"I knew Michael from his time at Burnley when we used to play against them. I liked how his teams set up and how his teams played and it really appealed to me, he's a young manager and I wanted to be part of it."

"Since I knew Michael was here I've been keeping an eye on the club, I know we've got a really good fan base, they're loud, they get behind the team and travel in numbers so I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to it!"

Speaking exclusively to gtfc.co.uk, Manager Michael Jolley has been discussing his newest recruit. "Louis is a young player who we feel can help us as a club, whilst simultaneously growing and improving as a player", said Jolley.

"He has good pedigree and has played senior football in the Championship. However, he knows that he will need to work hard to take the opportunity that he has been given at Grimsby Town. As a striker, Louis will naturally be judged on goals. Louis' first job will be to earn the right to play by working hard and playing for the team. I'm certain that he is up for the challenge."

"Please join me in welcoming Louis to our club and give him every support in his time with us".

You can catch Louis' first interview exclusively on iFollow Mariners.

Louis has signed up for the 18/19 campaign, have you? You can secure your seat for the new season via our online ticket office.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, June 4, 2018, 3:45pm; Reply: 8
Won’t write him off before he’s kicked a football. Don’t think he can be any worse than Vernon can he. UTM.
Posted by: psgmariner, June 4, 2018, 3:45pm; Reply: 9
From all his retweets it seems he scored a few goals in Spain.
Posted by: Mariner_09, June 4, 2018, 3:47pm; Reply: 10
I got all excited! Spanish striker who used to play for Liverpool, thought we’d signed Torres!
Posted by: 75 (Guest), June 4, 2018, 3:48pm; Reply: 11
Louis Robles for those who don't have IFollow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Robles

Grimsby Town Football Club are pleased to announce the signing of striker, Louis Robles on an initial one-year-contract.

The 21-year-old joins The Mariners from Spanish Tercera División side, San Roque De Lepe.

Robles came through the Liverpool Academy, where he joined in 2005 until the age of 16 before moving to Wigan Athletic, making his debut for The Latics on the final day of the 14/15 season as a substitute away at Brentford. During the same season, Robles was awarded the Michael Millett Young Player of the Year.  

After loan spells at Macclesfield Town and Gloucester City, Robles made the move to America for 6 months, before returning to Europe to join Welsh Premier League side, Bangor City on a non-contract basis, scoring twice on his debut and only appearance for the club in the Welsh Cup in a 4-0 home victory over Llandudno Town.  

On the final day of the January transfer window of 2017, Robles made the move to Spain to join Atlético Baleares before making the move to his most recent club, San Roque De Lepe.

Louis spoke to gtfc.co.uk regarding his move earlier today. "The move came about through knowing Michael really", said Robles. "I had a few conversations with him when he was with his team in Sweden and I heard that he moved to Grimsby, so we made contact and made the move happen really."

"I knew Michael from his time at Burnley when we used to play against them. I liked how his teams set up and how his teams played and it really appealed to me, he's a young manager and I wanted to be part of it."

"Since I knew Michael was here I've been keeping an eye on the club, I know we've got a really good fan base, they're loud, they get behind the team and travel in numbers so I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to it!"

Speaking exclusively to gtfc.co.uk, Manager Michael Jolley has been discussing his newest recruit. "Louis is a young player who we feel can help us as a club, whilst simultaneously growing and improving as a player", said Jolley.

"He has good pedigree and has played senior football in the Championship. However, he knows that he will need to work hard to take the opportunity that he has been given at Grimsby Town. As a striker, Louis will naturally be judged on goals. Louis' first job will be to earn the right to play by working hard and playing for the team. I'm certain that he is up for the challenge."

"Please join me in welcoming Louis to our club and give him every support in his time with us".

You can catch Louis' first interview exclusively on iFollow Mariners.

Louis has signed up for the 18/19 campaign, have you? You can secure your seat for the new season via our online ticket office.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, June 4, 2018, 3:50pm; Reply: 12
Welcome Louis - not sure the Meggies beach will be up to your usual standard though!
Posted by: CodHead, June 4, 2018, 3:55pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from psgmariner

Yeah, but can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Cheltenham?

Posted by: LH, June 4, 2018, 3:56pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from psgmariner

Paellapot league etc etc.
Posted by: 1542 (Guest), June 4, 2018, 4:03pm; Reply: 15
10 years with the Liverpool set up, he’s no mug!!

I like the fact that he’s moved around and happy to settle. He tells iPlayer that he wants to make Grimsby his new home!!

Good luck!! I’m sure MJ knows what he wants!

Posted by: sam gy, June 4, 2018, 4:04pm; Reply: 16
Just watched his IFollow interview - wasn't expecting that haha. He's a full on broad scouser! Turns out he's half Spanish.

From Jolley's words, it sounds like he's a young, hungry player who isn't guaranteed to start and has a point to prove. Over to you, Louis!
Posted by: bobbyturtle, June 4, 2018, 4:05pm; Reply: 17
Welcome 😃utm
Posted by: Town Monkey, June 4, 2018, 4:06pm; Reply: 18
I'm actually excited by this.  He's clearly going to be a squad player, but he might, just might be a gem.  MJ clearly knows a bit about him and at least he's young and has potential and if it doesn't work out I doubt he's cost us a fortune.  If it does, everyone's a winner.  

Welcome aboard.
Posted by: forza ivano, June 4, 2018, 4:07pm; Reply: 19
been playing at a very low level in spain at San Roque de Lepe , on loan from Atletico Balearas, scoring 6 goals in 22 + 11 games (that's about average for a gtfc striker, so he should fit right in!)

http://www.lapreferente.com/J222010C8248/san-roque-de-lepe/luis-robles.html

won Wigan's Young player of the year 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kUYRR-XEOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IluQu6eqeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZGMy4E_74U
Posted by: LondonMariner43, June 4, 2018, 4:17pm; Reply: 20
Sounds like one for the future...but great to hear players say they proactively contacted us because they want to play for the manager...
Posted by: Maringer, June 4, 2018, 4:29pm; Reply: 21
Moved from a part-time club in Spain to an even more part-time club in Spain!

It's a surprising signing, but I'd imagine Jolley must have seen something in him or he wouldn't have offered him a contract. Wonder what sort of a player he is?

Think we could see some really, really, left-field signings this summer!
Posted by: forza ivano, June 4, 2018, 4:42pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Maringer
Moved from a part-time club in Spain to an even more part-time club in Spain!

It's a surprising signing, but I'd imagine Jolley must have seen something in him or he wouldn't have offered him a contract. Wonder what sort of a player he is?

Think we could see some really, really, left-field signings this summer!

was thinking exactly the same.Tercera division is really low level, probably Conference North standard. Just imagine the Fishy meltdown if Slade had signed him!
However in Jolley we trust.
looking at the videos i'm scratching my head even more, coz he looks like another Harry Cardwell, so if one was being very negative you could say we now have 2 young strikers, neither of whom score very many!
Posted by: RonMariner, June 4, 2018, 4:44pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from LondonMariner43
Sounds like one for the future...but great to hear players say they proactively contacted us because they want to play for the manager...

Looks like Jolley is trying build something longer term here. That's a positive sign.

Posted by: LongEatonMariner, June 4, 2018, 4:46pm; Reply: 24
Here’s hoping he’s better than our last Spanish sounding Louis (soares / Suarez).
Posted by: Maringer, June 4, 2018, 4:47pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from forza ivano

looking at the videos i'm scratching my head even more, coz he looks like another Harry Cardwell, so if one was being very negative you could say we now have 2 young strikers, neither of whom score very many!

Clearly, we're planning on playing total football. Relying on one or two strikers to score the goals is old hat - we'll have a dozen players with half a dozen each.  ;)
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 4, 2018, 4:48pm; Reply: 26
Looking at videos hes small but fast and nippy. Could be a on the shoulder poacher type striker as hes 5ft 8.
Not guaranteed a start i guess but could turn out to be a surprising signing.
Only 21 too so further time to develop.

Well onboard Louis
Posted by: Madeleymariner, June 4, 2018, 4:50pm; Reply: 27
Who knows how he will turn out but I bet we're not paying him much.. Welcome Louis.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, June 4, 2018, 4:53pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Stew0_0
Looking at videos hes small but fast and nippy. Could be a on the shoulder poacher type striker as hes 5ft 8.
Not guaranteed a start i guess but could turn out to be a surprising signing.
Only 21 too so further time to develop.

Well onboard Louis

Full name     Louis Gabriel Robles[1]
Date of birth     11 September 1996 (age 21)
Place of birth     Liverpool, England
Height     1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)
Playing position     Forward
Posted by: moosey_club, June 4, 2018, 4:53pm; Reply: 29
By the Jolley comments he may not be seen as a first choice striker..having to prove himself, an opportunity etc etc....might just be a gentle gee up for him but potentially a fringe/ one for future signing as i read it.

Welcome aboard...despite never playing for the club you already virtually match the strike rate of some recent strikers we have had on the books !!

Glory is yours if you want it Louis.
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, June 4, 2018, 4:59pm; Reply: 30
He looks like a real poacher, just waits on the shoulder of the defender and pops up for the goal which was the sort of striker we were really missing at times last season.
Posted by: monkeyboy, June 4, 2018, 5:09pm; Reply: 31
Limestone Saints hardly sounds like a hotbed of football but looks like they poach a lot of youngsters from allround europe. welcome aboard the submarine matey
Posted by: Skrill, June 4, 2018, 5:22pm; Reply: 32
Looks like a Amond, poacher type player. Promising signing this.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, June 4, 2018, 5:26pm; Reply: 33
Suppose he's more of a rough diamond signing than someone we're expecting to rattle goals in straight away.
Welcome Louis
Posted by: hheh2, June 4, 2018, 5:33pm; Reply: 34
Judging from the video taken from this season he looks like a real handful!
Posted by: RichMariner, June 4, 2018, 5:49pm; Reply: 35
I think this is all about context. On paper it might not get the juices flowing but Jolley’s probably told him that this could be his time to get back into the English game. I know he’s 21 but he’s been playing part time football in Spain and could be his last chance of a real career in the pro game.

Take it with both hands, Louis!
Posted by: golfer, June 4, 2018, 5:55pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Who knows how he will turn out but I bet we're not paying him much.. Welcome Louis.

I know somebody one day will get a 4 year contract of £138K but I don't think it will be him  :) :)
Posted by: TAGG, June 4, 2018, 6:18pm; Reply: 37
Welcome Louis

Unlike a lot on here I'm not bothed where he came from. If the Manager thinks he's worth a contract then that's good enough for me.
Like everyone judge him on what he does for us not what he's done for others.
Posted by: Mikey_345, June 4, 2018, 6:19pm; Reply: 38
Welcome!

Much rather an, as YET, unproven young 21 year old striker than some of the journeymen we’ve had recently who are in their thirties and haven’t scored throughout a long career.

Posted by: ginnywings, June 4, 2018, 7:03pm; Reply: 39
Well that's a bit left field aint it. If we'd been given a thousand guesses, we wouldn't have come up with that name as our next signing. I'm all for it myself, better than the usual journeymen who do the rounds, and i like to see some players brought in who have lost their way a bit and have something to prove. Might be a big hit, might be a flop, but i have a distinct feeling that Jolley is going to shake this club up a bit with his recruitment. About time we moved away from the failing formula of old.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, June 4, 2018, 7:05pm; Reply: 40
Taking another spin on this,....quite fancy that jolley is trying to get the average age of the team.down...whitmore, 21, fox, 24 and now Robles, 21....surely has to be a better way forward than signing a load of lastminiute.com over the hill journeymen??....Welcome to the mighty GTFC and here's hoping he hits it off with Cardwell, could be quite an exciting pairing containing the power of Harry and(from what I've seen)-the pace of Robles......the futures bright in black and white...
Posted by: davmariner, June 4, 2018, 7:11pm; Reply: 41
Clearly the lad must have something about him for him to be signed. Think the key questions will be, can he get into the right areas to score goals? Can we get the ball to him when he’s in those areas?
Posted by: Garth, June 4, 2018, 7:16pm; Reply: 42
I think if MJ thinks he`s ok for a contract who am I to prejudge,  regarding Summers and Collins, not knowing whats on the table for them I would say others have been offering a competitive deal and its right that they consider all offers first, however we don`t want to become a backstop for them should they fail to move on.
I would want an answer in the next seven days or look elsewhere, both are good players but not indispensable at our leval
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, June 4, 2018, 7:18pm; Reply: 43
Amazing how some post pessimistic comments before he even kicks a ball for Town. We have no limitless funds to go out and buy a 30 goal a year striker so rightly we need to look further afield and be a little innovative. Are you the same lot moaning about signing 30 year old journeyman last season I wonder?  Good luck to the lad, he's played at a higher level than most of our squad and is obviously hungry to get and take his chance.
Posted by: Mendonca1995, June 4, 2018, 7:37pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Taking another spin on this,....quite fancy that jolley is trying to get the average age of the team.down...whitmore, 21, fox, 24 and now Robles, 21....surely has to be a better way forward than signing a load of lastminiute.com over the hill journeymen??....Welcome to the mighty GTFC and here's hoping he hits it off with Cardwell, could be quite an exciting pairing containing the power of Harry and(from what I've seen)-the pace of Robles......the futures bright in black and white...

I do think this lad could well be a decent signing for us but in my opinion we need better options than him and cardwell and to score us some much needed goals for us next season I’m not knocking the lads by any means but I think we will see another 2 more strikers come in and after last seasons bunch quite rightly so UTM
Posted by: Poojah, June 4, 2018, 8:07pm; Reply: 45
It will be interesting to see whether Jolley sees Hooper as a striker or a wide man based on his exploits towards the end of the season.

This signing leads me to believe its the latter, as with Cardwell, Robles and presumably Rose we have three strikers who will start the season aged 21 or under.

I imagine we’ll still see two more front men signed, ideally with a little more experience under their belt. I always felt Bogle benefited massively from playing with a cool-headed, seasoned pro in Amond.
Posted by: LH, June 4, 2018, 8:08pm; Reply: 46
Pretty funny seeing some people tweeting messages to Liverpool-born Robles in Spanish.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, June 4, 2018, 8:10pm; Reply: 47
don't know why but Robespierre came to mind as a nickname, I think probably because of his firstname.

The Terroir might be better but all depends on whether he slices through defenders like a guillotine. Doesn't particularly help that he's from Liverpool though.
Posted by: Tommy, June 4, 2018, 8:25pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Mendonca1995

I do think this lad could well be a decent signing for us but in my opinion we need better options than him and cardwell and to score us some much needed goals for us next season I’m not knocking the lads by any means but I think we will see another 2 more strikers come in and after last seasons bunch quite rightly so UTM

How can you say we need better options than him when we've never seen him play?

I know you'll probably say he hasn't scored goals yet, but no striker has ever scored goals before being given a run of games in a team. They all start somewhere.
Posted by: friskneymariner, June 4, 2018, 8:30pm; Reply: 49
How about Barny as nickname.
Posted by: Jimbob, June 4, 2018, 8:38pm; Reply: 50
thought he was 21
Posted by: TheGoalKipper, June 4, 2018, 8:40pm; Reply: 51
I think MJ knows him pretty well and knows what he can offer. Fans dont want more hoofball and he is going for skillfull players. I think he will not be our main striker but i see him on the bench coming on to give us some youthfull energy and pace in the 2nd Half. also Accrington Stanley have shown what players giving 100% can achieve.

Keep up the good work MJ
Posted by: moosey_club, June 4, 2018, 9:33pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from ginnywings
, but i have a distinct feeling that Jolley is going to shake this club up a bit with his recruitment. About time we moved away from the failing formula of old.

well he isnt really is he ?

Fox - already played for Jolley
Whitmore - already played for Jolley
Robles - already known Jolley

Managers go for who they know, known quantities first....Hurst did with Pearson, Church, McKeown, etc Buckley & Groves, Gilbert, etc

It just appears new because Jolley's history is vague, having said that some on here called Fox before we signed him so anyone with enough searching may be able to find one or two prime candidates for who may be next.
Posted by: Mendonca1995, June 4, 2018, 9:41pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from Tommy

I know you'll probably say he hasn't scored goals yet, but no striker has ever scored goals before being given a run of games in a team. They all start somewhere.

So would you start the season with 2 young strikers who've scored hardly any goals between them and at this level ? I hope he does do well for us of course but I will still stick by my opinion and say I still believe we need better quality strikers than what we have got at the club right now
Posted by: ginnywings, June 4, 2018, 9:58pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from moosey_club

well he isnt really is he ?

Fox - already played for Jolley
Whitmore - already played for Jolley
Robles - already known Jolley

Managers go for who they know, known quantities first....Hurst did with Pearson, Church, McKeown, etc Buckley & Groves, Gilbert, etc

It just appears new because Jolley's history is vague, having said that some on here called Fox before we signed him so anyone with enough searching may be able to find one or two prime candidates for who may be next.

Well yeah, all managers do that. I was referring to the move away from journeymen, so far at least. They are also players that have something to prove, and are prepared to go anywhere to achieve it. They are not trading on former glories to win a contract, when clearly on the way down.
Posted by: jock dock tower, June 4, 2018, 10:02pm; Reply: 55
It wou;d appear that MJ wants players who are eager, who will play to his system, and looks more than likely that the team will not be star studded but a team that plays for each other and to it's strengths. Sounds Burnleyesque to me. Sounds good.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 4, 2018, 10:10pm; Reply: 56
Good signing IMO... but first things first... How are we pronouncing his name? 🤔
Posted by: Grantley, June 4, 2018, 10:35pm; Reply: 57
Loo-ee Rob-les
Posted by: H19P1, June 4, 2018, 10:40pm; Reply: 58
Welcome fella and good luck. MJ is assembling against the grain 👍
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 4, 2018, 11:08pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
don't know why but Robespierre came to mind as a nickname, I think probably because of his firstname.

The Terroir might be better but all depends on whether he slices through defenders like a guillotine. Doesn't particularly help that he's from Liverpool though.

Keeping with the Spanish Red theme, if he turns out to be a greedy illegitimate, he should be called Dolores (Ibárruri).
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 4, 2018, 11:13pm; Reply: 60
Forza did say that he expected many signings to be players we've never heard of. And this one certainly falls into that category.
Posted by: forza ivano, June 4, 2018, 11:52pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from Tommy

San Roque de Lepe did give him a run though Tommy. At a very poor standard he scored 6 in 22 + 11 appearances. He joins harry cardwell who now has 2 in 37 senior games. Don't want to sound negative but have to say I'm a bit sceptical about this one. He's now been at half a dozen clubs all of which are a couple of divisions below our level and it's difficult to argue that he's achieved anything at any of them.
But we've got this level of trust in jolley that I can only remember Buckley having. Let's hope he knows how to get robles going

Really hope he succeeds coz he's got a great tune with his name on it . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzij4VAxyo0
Posted by: lukeo, June 5, 2018, 7:18am; Reply: 62
Quoted from Mendonca1995

So would you start the season with 2 young strikers who've scored hardly any goals between them and at this level ? I hope he does do well for us of course but I will still stick by my opinion and say I still believe we need better quality strikers than what we have got at the club right now

If they're good enough theyre old enough. If they're doing well pre season and showed signs of a good strike force then yes.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), June 5, 2018, 7:26am; Reply: 63
I remember being sat there thinking “who the hell is Padraig Amond”

That’s all
Posted by: golfer, June 5, 2018, 7:40am; Reply: 64
Quoted from Southwark Mariner

Hope his nickname never becomes " Manuel"
Posted by: MarinerMal, June 5, 2018, 7:54am; Reply: 65
Quoted from forza ivano

was thinking exactly the same.Tercera division is really low level, probably Conference North standard. Just imagine the Fishy meltdown if Slade had signed him!
However in Jolley we trust.

Slade's gone, thankfully. Move on.

Posted by: Abdul19, June 5, 2018, 9:58am; Reply: 66
Quoted from 120790
I remember being sat there thinking “who the hell is Padraig Amond”

That’s all

Not really the same thing as he'd played 160 games in the division above in the previous 4 years.
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 5, 2018, 9:59am; Reply: 67
Welcome young Louis,

I like the way he said he knows about our great away support and is looking forward to playing in front of us,

Well just give 100% all the time and score the odd winning goal and you will soon be a crowd favourite.

In Jolley we trust.
Posted by: TheGoalKipper, June 5, 2018, 10:45am; Reply: 68
Quoted from Mendonca1995

We must have at least one proven goalscorer or we we could be struggling near the relegation zone again. MJ obviously thinks he can use this lad in some role but his scoring record is poor for a striker at any level.

Posted by: jock dock tower, June 5, 2018, 11:00am; Reply: 69
Quoted from forza ivano

San Roque de Lepe did give him a run though Tommy. At a very poor standard he scored 6 in 22 + 11 appearances. He joins harry cardwell who now has 2 in 37 senior games. Don't want to sound negative but have to say I'm a bit sceptical about this one. He's now been at half a dozen clubs all of which are a couple of divisions below our level and it's difficult to argue that he's achieved anything at any of them.
But we've got this level of trust in jolley that I can only remember Buckley having. Let's hope he knows how to get robles going

Really hope he succeeds coz he's got a great tune with his name on it . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzij4VAxyo0

Jamie Vardy, Stocksbridge Steels?

Posted by: forza ivano, June 5, 2018, 11:54am; Reply: 70
Quoted from jock dock tower

Jamie Vardy, Stocksbridge Steels?

Over 50 goals in 2.5 seasons, then repeated his goalscoring feats with Halifax and Fleetwood so chalk n cheese im afraid

http://www.stocksbridgeps.co.uk/jamie-vardy
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 9:47am