Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, May 30, 2018, 1:16pm
Just saw Big Chris retweeting this, don't know if there is anything in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSFgZM9rPuY
Posted by: Mariner93er, May 30, 2018, 1:23pm; Reply: 1
Under conract at a club in the swedish premier, seems unlikely.
Posted by: davmariner, May 30, 2018, 1:27pm; Reply: 2
Think he’s left his club by mutual consent today. Could be something in this though seems at the minute it’s people just putting two and two together rather than anything concrete.
Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, May 30, 2018, 1:29pm; Reply: 3
Apparently has quit his current club

https://twitter.com/Grimjos/status/1001749915264061441
Posted by: mariner91, May 30, 2018, 1:30pm; Reply: 4
Looks good in the video but anyone can look good in a video. Been too long since we had a player called Omar though so I'd welcome him.
Posted by: Mariner93er, May 30, 2018, 1:35pm; Reply: 5
Well, jolley did say he had agreements in place, and some of the deals depended on the clubs the players were at doing what they had to do. A mutual termination would hold up with that. He must have a club lined up to otherwise why would he accept a termination. Ive been transformed from a doubter to a believer in minutes.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 30, 2018, 1:43pm; Reply: 6
Doesn't pass it to team mates a lot does he?  ;)

Must have scored more goals on that 15 minute vid than our 'stikers' (I use the word loosely) did all season

Love the way he runs at defences, played 25 times (8 goals) for Jolley's Swedish team

Go get him MJ
Posted by: Davec, May 30, 2018, 2:05pm; Reply: 7
The number 9 looked good aswell on that video.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, May 30, 2018, 2:23pm; Reply: 8
Looks like a lower level Rihad Mahrez... Scored 30 goal in 93 games for Eskilstuna from a wide position which is a great return!
Posted by: hheh2, May 30, 2018, 2:26pm; Reply: 9
Looks decent
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), May 30, 2018, 2:33pm; Reply: 10
Omar Eddahri leaves Sirius.
It informs Sirius on the club's website.
"We thank Omar Eddahri for his time in Sirius," says coach Kim Bergstrand to the club's website.
Posted by: Grimsby2012, May 30, 2018, 2:42pm; Reply: 11
Strange, I'm normally very reserved when it comes to transfers or potential players, but i have a really good feeling about this guy if we do indeed get him. Looks very good on the ball, has the trickery, pace and obvious eye for goal. Something we lacked last year.

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets 20+ goals next season if we got him.

He has obvious quality and would be an extremely good transfer. Looks league 1 material to me.
Posted by: diehardmariner, May 30, 2018, 3:36pm; Reply: 12
Pffft, that Sam Kelly video from last summer is loads better.
Posted by: forza ivano, May 30, 2018, 3:53pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Davec
The number 9 looked good aswell on that video.

moh'd Turay - scoring goals for fun in the Swedish prem ,so well out of our reach unfortunately. Jostein now tweeting that GIF Sundsvall are interested in him, but Omar wants to move abroad. He looks a bit of an entertainer if nothing else
Posted by: 11MARINER11, May 30, 2018, 3:59pm; Reply: 14
I stated this morn i was told about whitmore . I was also told a forward was close do a deal . No name tho .
Posted by: Mariner55, May 30, 2018, 4:17pm; Reply: 15
But who's ever heard of a Town striker called 'Omar'?
Posted by: MarinerGaz, May 30, 2018, 4:29pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Mariner55
But who's ever heard of a Town striker called 'Omar'?

Just need to link to an available Toto and we have the makings of a song I reckon.
Posted by: gtfc98, May 30, 2018, 4:36pm; Reply: 17
The standard looks absolutely dog!
Posted by: ivanosandwich, May 30, 2018, 4:43pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from 11MARINER11
I stated this morn i was told about whitmore . I was also told a forward was close do a deal . No name tho .

Oh, shouldn't cost much to get his name on the back of my shirt then.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 30, 2018, 4:46pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from gtfc98
The standard looks absolutely dog!

He'll fit in well at BP then. ;)

Posted by: Mariner56, May 30, 2018, 5:49pm; Reply: 20
There could well be truth in this one as he was Jolley's star man during his time at Eskilstuna. Funnily enough, I googled him yesterday to see where he was now playing but gave up on the idea when I saw he was contracted to new club. Now all of a sudden he leaves after a handful of games at the same time as Jolley is looking to bring in new players.
The plot thickens!
Posted by: fishyfanny, May 30, 2018, 7:47pm; Reply: 21
I enjoyed the ear cupping in the video too, not seen that for a while  ;)
Posted by: jonnyboy82, May 30, 2018, 8:01pm; Reply: 22
Looks very talented must say.
Posted by: moosey_club, May 30, 2018, 8:18pm; Reply: 23
Big Chris is probably still under the influence of copious amounts of cider at the weekend so i wouldn't put too much faith in it  :P
Posted by: OllieGTFC, May 30, 2018, 8:32pm; Reply: 24
I suppose you could argue and say Swedish football is totally different to the English football, could he adapt to life in England we could find out if he signs, if he does then it will be a hell of a signing
Posted by: acko338, May 30, 2018, 8:38pm; Reply: 25
Time will tell if Mr Jolley can produce the rabbits from the hat, and ,

if this guy is on the radar, and,

if this the style and quality being sought out,

then next season could be very attractive for fans to see !!
Posted by: RonMariner, May 30, 2018, 8:56pm; Reply: 26
That's Jolley at 2.47 in.

Blimey. If we got this guy he could run riot in L2!

Imagine him and a fit and rejuvenated Demble together!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 30, 2018, 11:15pm; Reply: 27
Looks a bit good. Bit too good for us maybe. But would be good if he came.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, June 1, 2018, 2:38pm; Reply: 28
Not being funny but those defenses look pathetic and where are the fans?

Will not get that sort of room or time in English football.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, June 13, 2018, 2:44am; Reply: 29
Eddahri signed for Moroccan champions Ittihad Tanger (22-40,000 gates) on a 3-year deal, playing in the (African) Champions League for next season. He also had Gulf clubs ($$$) chasing his signature as well.

Source >> https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/9mQy9l/eddahri-jagades-av-aik-och-orebro-sk-men-valde-mastarklubb-i-marocko

I didn't think we would sign him anyway; I read a Swedish article last week saying that having being confirmed relegated in the previous game, Eddahri announced that his intention was to leave AFC Eskilstuna at the end of season when Michael Jolley was still their manager.  Eddahri wanted to say goodbye to the fans by playing the final games, however, Eddahri was dropped by Jolley for the two remaining fixtures.  

Sounds like Jolley had rather play someone in contention for the following season than someone who wants away, makes sense >> https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/kqLmX/inte-fattat-vad-jag-gjort-for-klubben
Posted by: diehardmariner, June 13, 2018, 7:57am; Reply: 30
Pff, looked crap anyway.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:31am