Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: scott_gtfc_89, May 26, 2018, 9:13pm
Muzzy Izzet’s goal for Leicester V Town in the 2002/2003 campaign?

Very similar goals haha.
Posted by: Posh Harry, May 26, 2018, 9:28pm; Reply: 1
That’s exactly the goal that came to my mind as well. Izzet’s is the better goal imo, Bale’s is arguably in a higher profile game 😊
Posted by: Croxton, May 27, 2018, 9:31am; Reply: 2
Izzet. Best goal I have ever seen at Town.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 27, 2018, 11:01am; Reply: 3
Not often I applaud a goal against town but that Izzet goal (thumbup)
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 27, 2018, 11:06am; Reply: 4
It was nearly as good as Forbsey's at Barnet.  ;)
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 27, 2018, 11:13am; Reply: 5
I was supporting Liverpool but had to applaud that goal from Bale,
Posted by: mimma, May 27, 2018, 12:24pm; Reply: 6
While on the subject of Bale's goals, I don't know of another player that gets goals from goalkeeping errors. It was the same in the world cup, three was it? Still if you don't hit it on target then I guess you won't score.

Talk about lucky players.
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 27, 2018, 12:52pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from mimma
While on the subject of Bale's goals, I don't know of another player that gets goals from goalkeeping errors. It was the same in the world cup, three was it? Still if you don't hit it on target then I guess you won't score.

Agree but if you don't shoot you wont score,

Many players are reluctant to try a shot from distance other try and just sometimes get a bit of luck.
Posted by: RonMariner, May 27, 2018, 12:52pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from mimma

I think he makes his own luck!  Hitting hard swerving shots on target from distance is always going to give a chance of a goal.

The third goal reminded me of that goal we conceded at Gateshead in the playoff semi a few years back. It appeared to be straight at Macca but it somehow went through him. I guess you only have to take your eye off it for a split second and you have a problem.

No excuse for the first goal though. Really crazy. I doubt his Liverpool career will recover from this.
Posted by: Freemoash88, May 27, 2018, 8:35pm; Reply: 9
Nah Michael reddys goal against Torquay. Runnning from the halfway line running past 3 players and taking it around the keeper is the best  8)
Posted by: Grimsby2012, May 28, 2018, 11:28am; Reply: 10
Quoted from mimma

You be fair. A High number of his goals with "Keeper errors" have been because he has a good skill of making the ball swerve crazily. Makes it difficult to save and extremely unpredictable
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 4:26pm