Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), May 18, 2018, 7:35am
Did Danny Cowley in his post match interview really say that Fatty Matty Rhead “doesn’t get the support that he deserve” ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/football/dean-henderson-manchester-united-386656

How we laughed 😂😂
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, May 18, 2018, 7:38am; Reply: 1
Obviously doesn't know the meaning of irony.
Posted by: Tradjazz, May 18, 2018, 8:45am; Reply: 2
Great view on TV last night as Fatty Rhead hit the deck and his rolls of fat were clearly visible as well as his huge builders bum. Classic!

Cowley is totally deluded in thinking there is a footballer in there somewhere. He is a total thug, would make a good bully doorman.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 18, 2018, 8:47am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Tradjazz
Great view on TV last night as Fatty Rhead hit the deck and his rolls of fat were clearly visible as well as his huge builders bum. Classic!

Cowley is totally deluded in thinking there is a footballer in there somewhere. He is a total thug, would make a good bully doorman.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He wouldn’t last 2 mins in dapperz
Posted by: moosey_club, May 18, 2018, 10:47am; Reply: 4
He is a thug but a relatively effective one....their FA Cup run last season centred around his physical presence and pulling away onto the shorter full backs to nod down.  Dont forget they played a lot of higher ranked teams in that run as well including Premiership teams.
He is one of those players that the opposition love to hate and the home support see as a talisman.

So glad that over a two legged game that Lincoln's tactical approach has fell short...and largely due to the fact the ref last night was clearly aware of Rhead's  M.O and seemed to have the "if you give it,you have to take it" approach.   ;D
Posted by: Squinter, May 18, 2018, 11:19am; Reply: 5
Quoted from 120790
Did Danny Cowley in his post match interview really say that Fatty Matty Rhead “doesn’t get the support that he deserve” ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/football/dean-henderson-manchester-united-386656

How we laughed 😂😂

Cowley is right, Rhead needs more support, I would recomend a 40DD bra for better support 😆
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 18, 2018, 11:24am; Reply: 6
Exeter’s centre half Taylor looked like he’d been in a boxing match not a football match after the game
Posted by: Father Christmas, May 18, 2018, 12:01pm; Reply: 7
Oh, this isn’t the thread I thought it would be after seeing the title.
Posted by: moosey_club, May 18, 2018, 12:09pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Father Christmas

Was you expecting/ hoping to see Cowley using Rhead as a bouncy castle ?
Posted by: golfer, May 18, 2018, 1:20pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Father Christmas

Whatever turns you on Santa
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, May 18, 2018, 5:24pm; Reply: 10
Genuine question.... What would peoples reaction be if Jolley signed Rhead for Town? I know he's a hate figure and pantomime villain etc but you can't argue that he's not very effective at what he does! He scores and creates a lot of goals. Rhead is exactly the sort of player opposing teams hate but home fans love!

If Jolley decided that Rhead is the man to lead the line for us that I'd support him 100%

Neve gonna happen mind!
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, May 18, 2018, 5:31pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Genuine question.... What would peoples reaction be if Jolley signed Rhead for Town? I know he's a hate figure and pantomime villain etc but you can't argue that he's not very effective at what he does! He scores and creates a lot of goals. Rhead is exactly the sort of player opposing teams hate but home fans love!

If Jolley decided that Rhead is the man to lead the line for us that I'd support him 100%

Neve gonna happen mind!

I think he would get the same reaction Brodie did if I'm honest.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, May 18, 2018, 5:56pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Genuine question.... What would peoples reaction be if Jolley signed Rhead for Town? I know he's a hate figure and pantomime villain etc but you can't argue that he's very effective at what he does! He scores and creates a lot of goals. Rhead is exactly the sort of player opposing teams hate but home fans love!

Neve gonna happen mind!

Posted by: barralad, May 19, 2018, 11:39am; Reply: 13

I think he would get the same reaction Brodie did if I'm honest.

As in "Richard Brodie..he used to be a w-anchor but he's alright now" ?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 19, 2018, 3:35pm; Reply: 14
Pre match I listened to radio Devon on which Cowley did a interview he obviously spoke about the first game etc but then he sort of swerved away from the Exeter match and ranted on about how he’s perceived ‘ lucky, constantly moaning, long ball merchant ‘. Absolutely seemed rattled to fuckk , in true Essex style he seems more bothered about how he’s seen and looks. Well Danny lad you’re seen as a right moaning whinging girl private and trust me that’s not just a gy perspective that’s the general feeling throughout the league
Posted by: jonnyboy82, May 19, 2018, 7:56pm; Reply: 15
Matt rhead is a slades wet dream but a jolley nightmare i hope.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 20, 2018, 6:46am; Reply: 16
Rheed could have easily ended young Denno's career and even his life with that assault. I only hope Karma gets the twit back. That was GBH pure and simple with no place for it on or off the pitch. If Cowley had any respect he should have kicked the fat excrement out of the club. I did have some respect for Cowley and what he as done but that as gone now.
Posted by: Meza, May 20, 2018, 11:08am; Reply: 17
Last season they did a lot of gamemanship......kicking the ball out, faking injury just so they can regroup and get updates from the cowleys, especially when the other team were on top.  It happened a lot so an imp tells me.....
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 20, 2018, 11:28am; Reply: 18
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Pre match I listened to radio Devon on which Cowley did a interview he obviously spoke about the first game etc but then he sort of swerved away from the Exeter match and ranted on about how he’s perceived ‘ lucky, constantly moaning, long ball merchant ‘. Absolutely seemed rattled to fuckk , in true Essex style he seems more bothered about how he’s seen and looks. Well Danny lad you’re seen as a right moaning whinging girl private and trust me that’s not just a gy perspective that’s the general feeling throughout the league

He's got a excrement haircut too.  ;D
Posted by: diehardmariner, May 21, 2018, 8:36am; Reply: 19
I don't buy into this faux rivalry with Lincoln.  They're as much as our rivals as Mansfield and Notts County are.  They're a relatively nearby club to us that have spent time in the same division over the last decade or so.  

I don't particularly wish them to fail or succeed, the same as any other club.  

But I did enjoy seeing Rhead get a dose of his own medicine and then end the season with naff all to show for it.  His attitude was summed up when the camera caught him repeating 'just wait...just wait' to an Exeter defender who had seen fit to give something back to him.  A hard man when his opponent has their back turned.  

A truly horrible cretin of a footballer who I would absolutely hate to see us sign.  Thankfully Jolley seems to favour movement over everything else, which all but rules out any possibility of signing him.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 7:08am