Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 14, 2018, 4:10am
.....at the time a bunch of twits, the players for their reactions to "that" challenge and the fans who booed when Mark Lever was carried off in the first leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J9J3OLAv1U
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 14, 2018, 4:29am; Reply: 1
Totally agree. The treatment of Lever was disgusting from their fans and their players more so.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 14, 2018, 6:33pm; Reply: 2
Watching that vid the other night I was shocked. Don't remember it from the time, but I was probably caught up in the moment.
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 14, 2018, 8:48pm; Reply: 3

HT tonight.... Fulham  0-0  Derby

Fulham creating chances but Derby looking dangerous on the counter.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 14, 2018, 10:52pm; Reply: 4
Scary thought. That lad Sessegnon scored again tonight. Fulham's top scorer. Went to my son's school and the scary thing is he's 3 years younger than my lad. Not only am I too old to fulfil my dream of being a footballer but my little boy is on the way to being too old too  ;D
Posted by: mimma, May 15, 2018, 12:02am; Reply: 5
Sessegnon turns 18 on Friday. What a talent for such a young lad. Hope he stays clear of injuries and ends up beating Beckhams England appearance record.
Posted by: Cloudy, May 15, 2018, 6:40am; Reply: 6
Always liked Fulham, Londons oldest club and before the Arab ( and then American) money always had a proper club feel about it
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 15, 2018, 10:22pm; Reply: 7
Used to be a lovely place to watch football before the redevelopment. Still not bad, but lost a bit of charm. And a great walk from the tube. Via the Eight Bells. And posh gals cycling past in tennis whites.  :P
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 12:57am