Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, May 5, 2018, 10:11am
Advice please.

The FGR Website says Park and ride ??
Posted by: Grimal, May 5, 2018, 10:30am; Reply: 1
Last time  we played there I parked in a private housing estate with loads of parking area near the ground , when I returned to my car at the end of the match I was met by this snobby southern female dog to be told in no uncertain measure that I cant park my car there, I stayed calm and told her politely,at first, that I wasnt parking there and I was just leaving, she carried on rantinv on  that I cant park there, so l changed my line of fire and explained in a more northern manner that I wasnt fekin parking there I was just leaving and never hoped to ever have to return to this god forsaken Shite village again, at this point I think she got the message. Well ! I didnt expect to be returning this soon, I will be parking in the ssme place today, Ive since changed my car so she perhaps wont recognise me. .The carpark is massive and if every home owner had 4 cars it would still be half empty.
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), May 6, 2018, 9:37am; Reply: 2
First time at Nailsworth yesterday, sat nav took me up the steep hill, one lane - WTF.  Couldn’t believe this set-up for a League club. Parked in the same estate and car was ok.

Walking to the ground a FGR supporter was telling me about their new 20k stadium near the M5. Good luck to them 😂.
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 6, 2018, 9:47am; Reply: 3
Quoted from 28195
First time at Nailsworth yesterday, sat nav took me up the steep hill, one lane - WTF.  Couldn’t believe this set-up for a League club. Parked in the same estate and car was ok.

Walking to the ground a FGR supporter was telling me about their new 20k stadium near the M5. Good luck to them 😂.

20k stadium? Is that the cost? My understanding is it will be built mainly of wood and have a capacity of 5,000.
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 10:09am