Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: devon mariner, April 30, 2018, 10:26am
I hope that the players are still up for the fight in this game and haven't got their flip flops on.   It would be nice to finish the season on a high and unbeaten in 5 games. Mr Jolley, will, I am sure prepare the players in the right way.  Come on and win, to finish above some of these other teams.
8) 8)
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, April 30, 2018, 1:09pm; Reply: 1
I never thought we would be going to Forced Veganism Rovers safe from the drop. I was panicking that we would be going there needing to win. All credit to MJ and the players for the recent results and hopefully they turn in another performance like Saturday.
Posted by: Croxton, April 30, 2018, 1:09pm; Reply: 2
Ticket just bought over phone. No stub, STH or Trust membership needed. Guess there are a few hundred left.
Posted by: ginnywings, April 30, 2018, 1:42pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Croxton
Ticket just bought over phone. No stub, STH or Trust membership needed. Guess there are a few hundred left.

My brother and nephew have tickets but have decided not to go now. They were going to back the team if we needed a result, but have decided to return their tickets and get a refund. It's a long way and an expensive trip for a nothing match for some.
Posted by: wigworld, April 30, 2018, 1:46pm; Reply: 4
Wish I could make it, will be a great party. I think It will be a more enjoyable day than if we were needing the points.

(Remember the Trophy final the other year, weekend after we gained Promotion? Fantastic day out, even though we lost!).
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 30, 2018, 1:53pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from ginnywings

My brother and nephew have tickets but have decided not to go now. They were going to back the team if we needed a result, but have decided to return their tickets and get a refund. It's a long way and an expensive trip for a nothing match for some.

PAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTYYYYYYY

(groupwave1)(groupwave1)(groupwave1)(groupwave1)
Posted by: ginnywings, April 30, 2018, 2:00pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Les Brechin

PAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTYYYYYYY

(groupwave1)(groupwave1)(groupwave1)(groupwave1)

Yeah i know, but my brother hasn't got a lot of money and my nephew is a young married man with a kid, who is going to work instead to earn some extra money. I see the post i made is getting crossed, but none of you know the circumstances they are both in.
Posted by: Cloudy, April 30, 2018, 3:07pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ginnywings

I dont blame them tbh. I would have gone if we needed the points but as I dont normally do pre season friendlies I will give this a miss!

I have seen others say it will be a party but I just dont see this season as anything to celebrate. Hopefully next season will be different
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 30, 2018, 3:37pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Cloudy

I dont blame them tbh. I would have gone if we needed the points but as I dont normally do pre season friendlies I will give this a miss!

I have seen others say it will be a party but I just dont see this season as anything to celebrate. Hopefully next season will be different

As a whole, no the season's not worth celebrating. What is worth celebrating is the job that Michael Jolley has done in his short time here and how he's turned a bunch of mainly awful players into a half decent team.
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, April 30, 2018, 4:05pm; Reply: 9
This season has been a true embarrassment both on and off the field.  We all know who are to blame for that.  We sll know who to credit for it all coming right in the end.
Lets celebrate the fact that this truly truly awful season has finally ended, put it to bed and looked forward toa brighter future.
Posted by: Gaffer58, April 30, 2018, 4:07pm; Reply: 10
Ginnywigs, no blame whatsoever, nowt to play for and why put money in Vinces pocket.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 30, 2018, 8:54pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Gaffer58
Ginnywigs, no blame whatsoever, nowt to play for and why put money in Vinces pocket.

my thoughts too.....i know a couple of grand wont make any difference to him in the grand scheme of things but still ...why make your horrid rivals stronger
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 5:34pm