Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Shilts, April 28, 2018, 9:14pm
I know some pay for this on I follow anyway, but just as a one off, for such a brilliant game, could the club or someone with the skills please please please post an extended highlights package of the game.

I and surely many others would LOVE to relive the highs and lows of that game again.
Posted by: Skrill, April 28, 2018, 9:15pm; Reply: 1
Wait for Ifollow to upload the 10 minute highlights, all you need is a free-view account  ;)
Posted by: Rob_in_Grimsby, April 28, 2018, 9:17pm; Reply: 2
I previous  seasons we got the full game to re watch or a good 30 mins of highlights at worst  but for some reason this year we have only got the highlights you get on other websites for free,
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 28, 2018, 9:22pm; Reply: 3
Looking forward to seeing that save that McKeown made in the second half. Looked absolutely world class at the time and brought a standing ovation from the crowd.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 28, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby
I previous  seasons we got the full game to re watch or a good 30 mins of highlights at worst  but for some reason this year we have only got the highlights you get on other websites for free,

because i follow is a complete rip off compared to previous packages....struggle to watch any video's without suffering buffering, only minimal highlights as you mentioned and i cant seem to access other teams i follow menu's like we could with the player package.

I'm definately out of renewing for next season.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 12:12pm