Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, April 28, 2018, 5:57pm
To the moaning tossers in the findus who refused to celebrate at the end because they couldn't celebrate mediocrity ...... we were celebrating fininshing our mini season under jolley with the best performance seen at bp in years .......
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 28, 2018, 6:00pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from fleabag1970
To the moaning tossers in the findus who refused to celebrate at the end because they couldn't celebrate mediocrity ...... we were celebrating fininshing our mini season under jolley with the best performance seen at bp in years .......

That's no way to talk about our non chairman and Shut Up   ;D
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, April 28, 2018, 6:00pm; Reply: 2
Wa****rs!
Posted by: Kris2, April 28, 2018, 6:03pm; Reply: 3
I'm sorry but aren't you one of the biggest moaners here? If I recall you regularly passed up posting when we win but are the first to start moaning when we lose and your very first posts here were to just wind up people anytime we lost a game.
Posted by: fleabag1970, April 28, 2018, 6:05pm; Reply: 4
Yeah you got me ....  
Posted by: fleabag1970, April 28, 2018, 6:05pm; Reply: 5
Yeah you got me ....  
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, April 28, 2018, 6:27pm; Reply: 6
We heard you the first time.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 28, 2018, 6:32pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from fleabag1970

Agree with the moaners....yes celebrate a win but celebrating just staying up with one game to go ?   Nah....     ....maybe they, like me were at Bournemouth the last time we just scraped safety at the end of the season and we all know what came soon after.

Posted by: wizbit, April 28, 2018, 6:47pm; Reply: 8
What is the point of this post to moan about people moaning perhaps the irony is lost

How about some positivity ,yes it's been a poor season ,no I don't think our great club should be languishing in a relationship dog fight in league 2 but for crying out loud even after today's events people feel the need to moan and complain about others.
Let's just enjoy today look forward to better times at the end of the day all town aren't we
Posted by: GrimRob, April 28, 2018, 6:58pm; Reply: 9
If you look hard enough you'll always find some miserable twit. What i saw was overwhelming happiness and relief. I am far more optimistic than this time last year even if we have an inferior team
Posted by: Garth, April 28, 2018, 7:42pm; Reply: 10
Absolutely amazed at the transformation in the last six weeks, its now ten points from a possible twelve and that form should never relegate you, full marks to the players for the 100% effort and never say die attitude.

All this is no fluke or coincidence just hard work and organisation, down to one man really Michael Jolley, whatever happens in the future he gets our thanks for turning a nightmare into hope  
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 5:26am