Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: pizzzza, April 25, 2018, 9:59pm
The club have announced this season's POTY evening. Let's have our own unofficial poll to see who will most likely win.

*I can only add 7 options here so you will have to trust my judgement :)
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, April 26, 2018, 7:20am; Reply: 1
On the awards.night article there is a paragraph about nominating someone for supporter of the year by emailing the club...

The ex-slo anyone?
Posted by: Hagrid, April 26, 2018, 10:45am; Reply: 2
Quoted from ex-merseymariner
On the awards.night article there is a paragraph about nominating someone for supporter of the year by emailing the club...

The ex-slo anyone?

i nominate my brother, he has downs, and very rarely misses a game!
Posted by: FishFan101, April 26, 2018, 10:55am; Reply: 3
Jimmy Macc for me - missed a chunk of the season yes, but I realised in those games when he wasn't playing just how valuable he is to us.

I can't help but love the guy
Posted by: cmackenzie4, April 26, 2018, 12:33pm; Reply: 4
Easily James Mckeown - just for them World class saves against Port Vale, that point blank save in front of the pontoon was one of the best I have seen from any keeper.
Posted by: monkeyboy, April 26, 2018, 1:16pm; Reply: 5
What no James Berret? mr consistant
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, April 26, 2018, 2:20pm; Reply: 6
Macca probably just ahead of Summerfield who has generally done ok.

Interesting that Rose's last 3 games have made him a candidate. It seems ridiculous but his penalties have been of such magnitude that if we do stay up then I wouldn't begrudge him the award.
Posted by: monkeyboy, April 26, 2018, 2:58pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner
Macca probably just ahead of Summerfield who has generally done ok.

Interesting that Rose's last 3 games have made him a candidate. It seems ridiculous but his penalties have been of such magnitude that if we do stay up then I wouldn't begrudge him the award.

Interesting that Rose is still only 23 and up for young player award, i honestly think in time he will a good player and not one to get rid off. he needs to improve his stamina for me though.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, April 28, 2018, 5:29pm; Reply: 8
Michael Jolley.
Posted by: davmariner, April 28, 2018, 7:46pm; Reply: 9
Has Summerfield scored a goal this season?
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 2:19pm