Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Abdul19, April 25, 2018, 9:36am
Morecambe aren't safe.
Posted by: Father Christmas, April 25, 2018, 9:39am; Reply: 1
Shortest living thread everrrrr
Posted by: AussieMariner, April 25, 2018, 9:39am; Reply: 2
Quoted from 120790
It is now officially squeaky bottom time.

A two game shoot out between Grimsby and Barnet to see who stays up and who gets relegated.

On paper Barnet have two very winnable games against Morecambe who are now safe but have struggled, and Chesterfield who are dead and buried.

We have a very tough game against Notts County who are still in a two game hunt for an automatic promotion place. Followed by a tough trip to Forest Green Rovers who are unbeaten in the last three and now riding happily in the knowledge that their Football League status is assured for next season.

I am hoping that Barnet slip up and make it fait accompli because having to go and get two points from the last two games makes me very nervous indeed. I have maintained all along that we stay up as there are two worse teams than us, below us. But the final crux of the matter now approaches and it feels more and more like that horrible day at Burton Albion all of the time and I am dreading it.

MJ has done a terrific job of stopping the rot, getting into the players brains and bringing back a fighting spirit. But the form of the overall season makes me very nervous. It is squeaky bottom time.

Morecambe not safe at all - if they lose to Barnet and at Coventry we only need one point to send them down
Posted by: ska face, April 25, 2018, 9:46am; Reply: 3
Cut him some slack, it can’t be easy reading the league tables with your head lodged up Paul Hurst’s sphincter.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 5:45am