Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Cullum17, April 15, 2018, 12:08pm
Morning all fellow mariners , ive recently come across a bag full of classic shirts from my childhood that have been kept at my grandparents house , im wondering if anyone on the forum collects or knows of any collectors that would like to take a look, i think we are going as far back as around 1988/9 time.
Regards in advance
Posted by: moosey_club, April 15, 2018, 2:25pm; Reply: 1
Plenty on here collect shirts...e-bay them and put a link on here to advertise them would be my advice.
Posted by: LH, April 15, 2018, 2:50pm; Reply: 2
Definitely don’t put them on Twitter because there was somone bragging about offering someone a figure for a set and ripping them off for a load not long back. They can be worth a tidy sum depending on condition.
Posted by: Cullum17, April 15, 2018, 5:15pm; Reply: 3
thanks for that im not looking to rip anyone off just have no use for them so wondered if anyone collected
Posted by: Simariner, April 16, 2018, 8:29am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Cullum17
thanks for that im not looking to rip anyone off just have no use for them so wondered if anyone collected

I've got a good collection of old GTFC shirts that I have collected and paid 'good money' for some.  
If you want an idea on how much some may be worth give me a PM
Posted by: Simariner, April 16, 2018, 8:31am; Reply: 5
Oh and if you do have them from 1988...  I may be interested to fill some gaps from my collection its self
Posted by: mirrorballman, April 16, 2018, 9:52am; Reply: 6
Don't sell them in bulk. Or at least get someone to look at each one for you before you do. The example mentioned above by LH was on ebay. The bloke sold around 18 shirts to a dealer for £125. The dealer then put the shirts up individually. The first one was a damaged 88/89 that went for £190 alone.

Give me a dm if you want more advice, I'd have a good idea of what each shirt is worth.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 12:06pm