Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gaffer58, April 10, 2018, 8:42pm
I've waited until today day as I think we all wanted to enjoy Saturday's result but, after all the euphoria of that win let's not forget it was against what's looking like the worst team in the division. This comes on the back of a 20 game winless run. As it's seems it's now all down to the Barnet game where a win will more than likely secure our league 2 status. Then a complete root and branch overhaul of the playing staff is required to ensure we do not experience this scenario again next season. Hopefully Mr Fenty has learnt from his and the boards various mistakes, and the trust can become an effective voice of the fans.
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 10, 2018, 8:44pm; Reply: 1

I very much doubt Mr Fenty will ever learn.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 10, 2018, 8:59pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from promotion plaice

I very much doubt Mr Fenty will ever learn.

Learn ?!?..aye.. If we stay up  you can be bet will be looking for praise for taking decisive action in getting rid of Slade despite the rest of the board giving him the vote of confidence and more praise for veering away from the managerial merry go round and bravely appointing a promising "new wave" manager....also no doubt including we have supported both managers throughout the season by never refusing them a signing and investing heavily at Cheapside with a new microwave.
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 10, 2018, 10:12pm; Reply: 3
I am very confident that MJ will sign a better squad next season,

It might not be as big but it will be better.
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 10, 2018, 10:12pm; Reply: 4
I am very confident that MJ will sign a better squad next season,

It might not be as big but it will be better.
Posted by: Supersixty, April 10, 2018, 10:18pm; Reply: 5
The microwave wasn't new, he picked it up from Prestige auctions   ;)
Posted by: moosey_club, April 10, 2018, 10:24pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Supersixty

haha
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 10, 2018, 10:31pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Supersixty

And it is one of them with the very accurate dial timer    ;)
Posted by: Garth, April 10, 2018, 10:39pm; Reply: 8
With an app that allows it to be controlled when on the move
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 10, 2018, 10:56pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Garth
With an app that allows it to be controlled when on the move

Aye. People misheard him at Accrington. He was talking into his phone to tell the BP heating & lights to 'flick off'.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 11, 2018, 4:17am; Reply: 10
IF...................... we do stay up Jolley will be hoping to get new players in but he may also get a lot more out of existing players than (spit) Slade ever did.

Martyn Woolford for one looks a lot better under Jolley he has him playing in a better position in Midfield a goal scorer is a must have.

Pity that male masturbator got rid of Jones the only natural one we had.
Posted by: RonMariner, April 11, 2018, 11:57am; Reply: 11
I am hoping Jackson might be fit by the weekend. Having a bloke who knows where the goal is would be a serious improvement.

Given the progress we have seen in other areas, and with Macsheffrey's delivery, Jackson may well be the payer to bag few for us before the end of the season.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, April 11, 2018, 12:17pm; Reply: 12
IF we stay up, Jolley deserves huge praise for slowly turning a shocking team, and a huge free fall, into an average team, which just about stays up.

I also would be happy right now for a comfortable mid table finish next season, and build on from there.

We need to give Jolley time, and not expect this amazing passing football and promotion next season
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 11, 2018, 12:26pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
IF we stay up, Jolley deserves huge praise for slowly turning a shocking team, and a huge free fall, into an average team, which just about stays up.

I also would be happy right now for a comfortable mid table finish next season, and build on from there.

We need to give Jolley time, and not expect this amazing passing football and promotion next season

If we stay up it will likely be the odd point so we will still be a long way from average. Most of this current squad are crap and need to be got rid of and that includes those on 2 year contracts.  
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 8:56pm