Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, April 10, 2018, 8:48am
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the need for Saturday to arrive in double quick time??...I cannot concentrate at work, no chance of the wife being serviced and the kids can feed themselves...Oh and I have even let the dogs walk themselves, funny i have not seen them in 2 days either..
The apprehension of another win, the 3 points that could save us from the pit of despair and the buzz from the noise generated inside in BP with 5000+ Mighty GTFC fans singing the boys home, its just too much fro my shattered nerves to handle....
So, roll on Saturday, get that win we need.
UTM and here`s to EFL survival.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, April 10, 2018, 9:06am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the need for Saturday to arrive in double quick time??...I cannot concentrate at work, no chance of the wife being serviced and the kids can feed themselves...Oh and I have even let the dogs walk themselves, funny i have not seen them in 2 days either..
The apprehension of another win, the 3 points that could save us from the pit of despair and the buzz from the noise generated inside in BP with 5000+ Mighty GTFC fans singing the boys home, its just too much fro my shattered nerves to handle....
So, roll on Saturday, get that win we need.
UTM and here`s to EFL survival.

It may well be nearer 7k of those GTFC fans the Barnet few are already having doubts just about travelling they need to be sent home with ringing ears and watery eyes with the feint whiff of dog poo from the soles of the shoes.UTM
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 9:56am