Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Meza, April 7, 2018, 7:50pm
Enjoy 👍

[url]http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11321788/grimsby-1-0-chesterfield[/url]
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 7, 2018, 10:13pm; Reply: 1
Just about to be featured on the Channel 5 goal rush

Colin Murray just said take a look at how much it matters at our level

Scenes (of joy) at Blundell Park 😃

And nice that they chose us to finish off the show

Hello, hello, Grimsby are back
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 7, 2018, 10:42pm; Reply: 2
Nice to see Rose wearing a sports bra. In honour of the way folk were treated at Stevenage.  ;) Maybe we'd have seen it on Good Friday if he'd scored then.
Posted by: lukeo, April 8, 2018, 7:56am; Reply: 3
I've watch 4 lots of highlights, 2 different 'ground hops' and have to say well done the fans. Sounded and looked great from what I've seen. Only downside, I still don't understand why people run onto the pitch.. Not to mention I didn't recognise any faces from the videos I've seen from away games I can get to... Anyway, just my opinion the last comment. Fantastic win and well done the fans.
Posted by: TheGoalKipper, April 8, 2018, 1:25pm; Reply: 4
That is some long throw. Over a season id bet a few goals would have been scored as a result of it and we would have had a few more points on the board now and not needed this frantic end to the season.
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 8, 2018, 1:33pm; Reply: 5
I can understand Jack Lester saying it was not a penalty because he was stood in front of the Main Stand,

The camera in the Findus clearly shows it was Hand ( or arm ) to ball,

BUT

I bet some of the useless refs we have had in the past would have waved play on,

Well done Ref Madeley and well done Mitch in putting it away.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 4:41am