Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OneLove, April 7, 2018, 6:46am
Been laid wide awake since four and todays game has been running through me head constantly, I just hope the liabilities aren't starting who donate about as much to the game as a bag head does for charity. Up the fooking mariners, time to show how big their knackers are!
Posted by: Meza, April 7, 2018, 7:23am; Reply: 1
Quite easy for me i already accepted relegation weeks ago.  You should try it.
Posted by: OneLove, April 7, 2018, 7:25am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Meza

I will if we lose today and if we do thats it with me and town till Fenty has gone for good.
Posted by: Davec, April 7, 2018, 7:27am; Reply: 3
I'm not even nervous, I've resigned myself to relegation so if we stay up that will be a very welcome bonus
Posted by: OneLove, April 7, 2018, 7:29am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Davec
I'm not even nervous, I've resigned myself to relegation so if we stay up that will be a very welcome bonus

its excrement or bust, todays game is as important as the wembley play off final in my eyes.
Posted by: Meza, April 7, 2018, 7:32am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Davec

Same here davec obviously i dont want us to get relegated.  But im certainly not going through the same emotions as last time.  I'll be jumping for joy if we win.  And if we lose.....well atleast we'll be back on btsport lol
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, April 7, 2018, 7:42am; Reply: 6
Would love a win but we are so bad I can’t see it
Posted by: denni266, April 7, 2018, 7:43am; Reply: 7
Quoted from OneLove

its excrement or bust, todays game is as important as the wembley play off final in my eyes.

we had players that cared then, and better than we have now by miles
Posted by: OneLove, April 7, 2018, 7:44am; Reply: 8
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Would love a win but we are so bad I can’t see it

I think we can if he leaves out Woolford, Beret, Hooper, Matt, Rose.

Posted by: lukeo, April 7, 2018, 7:51am; Reply: 9
The only way we will win is if MJ outsmarts Jack tactically because as a whole our squad isn't good enough to beat them man for man
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 7, 2018, 8:30am; Reply: 10
Quoted from lukeo
The only way we will win is if MJ outsmarts Jack tactically because as a whole our squad isn't good enough to beat them man for man

Don’t disagree but Chesterfield are 91st and have been for a while for a reason. I don’t think this I’ll be down to tactical master class, more like who starts the quickest and works hardest.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 7, 2018, 8:36am; Reply: 11
Rip roaring atmosphere today getting there early no place for faint hearts its shat or bust.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, April 7, 2018, 9:13am; Reply: 12
Come on Town !!!
Posted by: Posh Harry, April 7, 2018, 11:16am; Reply: 13
Quoted from denni266

we had players that cared then, and better than we have now by miles

Your comment indicates that the players we currently have do not care. IMHO that is just not true. To a man they were gutted after the Wycombe game, and they all gave 100% including the much maligned Rose who was our mom imo.

So yes, the quality is not there and has been severely reduced since January as we all know, but I don’t think you can accuse them of not caring.

Not from what I have seen.

UTFM
Posted by: GrimRob, April 7, 2018, 11:24am; Reply: 14
Some negative comments on here glad you lot aren't playing. We've already beaten them once and we've beaten four of the five teams we have to play. We'll canter over the line.  8)
Posted by: fleabag1970, April 7, 2018, 11:31am; Reply: 15
Loads of chesterfield fans in brigg. Looking very sombre
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 7, 2018, 11:31am; Reply: 16
Its in our own hands for the next two games to prove we are better than them,

Win both and we should be safe,

I do not even think about losing to either of them because I know what that will mean,

We can do this " Come on Town " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Grimbiggs, April 7, 2018, 11:41am; Reply: 17
IThe most important week in the club's history, if we avoid defeat today, next week's game against Barnet we be even more important. The season comes down to these two games and 4 points from these two games will probably not be good enough. We'll see what the players are made of, as they need to turn up today and produce a performance ....UTM
Posted by: rancido, April 7, 2018, 1:53pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from fleabag1970
Loads of chesterfield fans in brigg. Looking very sombre

Well they will be , they've gone to the wrong ground!!
Posted by: TAGG, April 7, 2018, 2:16pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Meza

Same here mate.
With 10 games to go I predicted we would get 3 points and relegation.
Still be there today though.
UTM
Posted by: rancido, April 7, 2018, 5:26pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from TAGG

Same here mate.
With 10 games to go I predicted we would get 3 points and relegation.
Still be there today though.
UTM

Well, there is those three points !
Posted by: forza ivano, April 7, 2018, 7:07pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Posh Harry

Your comment indicates that the players we currently have do not care. IMHO that is just not true. To a man they were gutted after the Wycombe game, and they all gave 100% including the much maligned Rose who was our mom imo.

So yes, the quality is not there and has been severely reduced since January as we all know, but I don’t think you can accuse them of not caring.

Not from what I have seen.

UTFM

Totally agree.I've never seen a lack of effort just a lack of ability.well done rose for having the cojones to take the pen.thought he was outstanding at wycombe.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 7:59am