Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 7, 2018, 12:40am

I would expect all the people involved in making the game safe today have covered everything.

I'm expecting a massive police presence.

Let's hope all get home safe whatever the result.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 7, 2018, 12:55am; Reply: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

I would expect all the people involved in making the game safe today have covered everything.

I'm expecting a massive police presence.

Let's hope all get home safe whatever the result.

Don't worry. The club have identified the root cause (the fans) and decided to stop them having a pint in the bars after HT. That'll learn em eh. If only they'd realised this a long time ago we could have avoided incidents like Leeds fans smashing up the town the night before the game in 1982, the trouble in Cleethorpes around the Sheff U friendly the other year, and Town fans smashing bottles and glasses in Sheffield before the Alfreton game.
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 7, 2018, 6:31am; Reply: 2
I am reliably informed that the club have learned the lesson from the
Port Fail game.
Despite the cost there will be an extra two stewards in the away end for this one.
Posted by: fishyfanny, April 7, 2018, 7:04am; Reply: 3
Is that what's called an oxymoron, 'the club have learned a lesson'?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, April 7, 2018, 7:13am; Reply: 4
The club never learn anything otherwise we wouldn’t be in this excrement position in fact we tend to make the same mistakes over and over again.  
Posted by: Davec, April 7, 2018, 7:23am; Reply: 5
Well I've heard from 3 or 4 Chesterfield fans that 100-150 ultras are travelling and they will actively seek trouble, pyros are expected to be used.
Posted by: OneLove, April 7, 2018, 7:27am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Davec
Well I've heard from 3 or 4 Chesterfield fans that 100-150 ultras are travelling and they will actively seek trouble, pyros are expected to be used.

Makes me howl this, Ultras! These clubs who are bringing any form of Ultras aren't going to do a thing, there just happy making a noise being under police presence and letting  few pyros off.
Posted by: GrimRob, April 7, 2018, 7:36am; Reply: 7
There's no ultras in the national league, hardly even need an away end.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, April 7, 2018, 7:41am; Reply: 8
Quoted from GrimRob
There's no ultras in the national league, hardly even need an away end.

Yeah I’ll definately miss those ultras not coming
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 7, 2018, 8:20am; Reply: 9
Here's a crazy idea;

build a new ground which can accommodate large numbers of away fans. Provide facilities where all the fans can be contained without anyone coming to harm. Provide safe segregation so that no innocent person gets injured. And, here's the mental bit, don't allow the away fans out at the same time as home fans
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 7, 2018, 8:27am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Davec

Ultras....... Chesterfield? Or just about 100 knob heads all aged under 25 in Stone Island jumpers (no offence to SI jumper wearers BTW) who can”t drink 3 pints without having a fight..... it’s hardly the Inner City Firm is it?
Posted by: LH, April 7, 2018, 8:35am; Reply: 11
Ultras, Aaron? Really?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 7, 2018, 8:38am; Reply: 12
Over 1,500 spirites heading our way according to the club shop this really is a biggie.  UTM
Posted by: Grim74, April 7, 2018, 9:51am; Reply: 13
1500 really is shite for such a massive game they should have 3000 fans min any half decent club with such short a distance would take at least this, the pubs around town should have groups of chesterfield spread all over, the home ends should have scattering of chesterfield fans with the odd punch up here and there that's football.
Posted by: psgmariner, April 7, 2018, 9:59am; Reply: 14
Was thinking the same. Can’t believe they aren’t bringing more.
Posted by: ponnyfan, April 7, 2018, 10:10am; Reply: 15
Nick Dale OUT
Posted by: oochiad, April 7, 2018, 10:15am; Reply: 16
If they’re bringing 1500 does anyone know how many tickets we’ve sold? They better watch out those ultras, my 84 year old Dads right up for it!😂😂
Posted by: tintowner, April 7, 2018, 10:22am; Reply: 17
Lot of rozzers around Blundell Park and Clee at the moment
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 7, 2018, 10:30am; Reply: 18
Quoted from tintowner
Lot of rozzers around Blundell Park and Clee at the moment

As there was before the Port Vale game....

Wonder if any of them will be "invited" in to BP later on, or will they just have to bide their time in Constitutional Avenue again?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 7, 2018, 11:03am; Reply: 19
In the club shop this morning all findus sold out just the odd tickets for the ponny and main stand left.
Posted by: Gaffer58, April 7, 2018, 1:09pm; Reply: 20
Police stationed outside Witherspoons in Brigg, suppose the Chesterfield ultras are having scampi and chips in a basket before they rampage around Cleethorpes.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, April 7, 2018, 3:53pm; Reply: 21
Do you think they'll bring the fat lad in the pink tee shirt from earlier in the season? He looked dead hard.
Posted by: TAGG, April 7, 2018, 5:12pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Davec

Almost drunk me pants 😂😀😀😀
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 7, 2018, 5:17pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from TAGG

Almost drunk me pants 😂😀😀😀

So did they  ;D
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 8:12am