Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bentley, April 2, 2018, 9:02pm
A family members friend works for Derbyshire police. Intell has it chesterfield will bring a high risk group of between 150 and 200 on Saturday hope the police get this one right in planning and preparation. Because no doubt our risk supporters will be out in force. It could be a very bad day for gtfc on the pitch and off.
Posted by: topuphere666, April 2, 2018, 9:04pm; Reply: 1
Zzzzzzzzz
Posted by: gary_elton, April 2, 2018, 9:06pm; Reply: 2
WTF is an elliment  ?  ffs....
Posted by: TAGG, April 2, 2018, 9:07pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from gary_elton

Boils ye kettle 👍
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 2, 2018, 9:10pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Bentley
A family members friend works for Derbyshire police. Intell has it chesterfield will bring a high risk group of between 150 and 200 on Saturday hope the police get this one right in planning and preparation. Because no doubt our risk supporters will be out in force. It could be a very bad day for gtfc on the pitch and off.

For once Bentley take your hand off your tail and fcuk off.
Posted by: Bentley, April 2, 2018, 9:11pm; Reply: 5
Plan English for you then people who cause trouble do you understand now????????
Posted by: Davec, April 2, 2018, 9:12pm; Reply: 6
I don't think much to his spelling but I do know a hooligan element of Chesterfield fans are coming, don't know how many however.
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 2, 2018, 9:13pm; Reply: 7
Someone delete this helmet's account please
Posted by: moosey_club, April 2, 2018, 9:14pm; Reply: 8
i am sure the police & club & trust & safety committee & SLO & all  will have a local matchday plan in place for this one which will have the combined officers of 4 police forces backed up by territorial army in place right up until they enter BP...... when the police will be stood down unless they pay the £18 entrance fee and our valiant OAP's and vulnerable female matchday stewards can take over.

Fear not the club has learnt from the PV game and have accepted some blame for events that day and this time will ensure that all the matchday staff hi vis wear is getting washed so its gleaming as apparently the PV fans ran past them because they didnt notice they were there.

Posted by: Bentley, April 2, 2018, 9:17pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Your so rude my reply back to you is happy Easter. In fact send me your address and I'll send you a Easter egg.
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 2, 2018, 9:20pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from HertsGTFC

😂
Posted by: LH, April 2, 2018, 9:20pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from gary_elton

Big grey thing with tusks and a trunk.

Is a large hooligan threat from Chesterfield coming to BP even newsworthy?
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 2, 2018, 9:20pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from moosey_club
icombined officers of 4 police forces

Think you misread it Moosey.  It’s actually a combination of 4 Police officers. 😉👮‍♂️
Posted by: jonnyboy82, April 2, 2018, 9:21pm; Reply: 13
1 bentley.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 2, 2018, 9:33pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Civvy at last

Think you misread it Moosey.  It’s actually a combination of 4 Police officers. 😉👮‍♂️

whole day will be a pain in the @rse, ...unthinkable that i would even contemplate missing a home game of this magnitude but i am actually glad i am missing this one such is my faith in the current incumbents of the shirt.
Posted by: Rick12, April 2, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Bentley

Your so rude my reply back to you is happy Easter. In fact send me your address and I'll send you a Easter egg.
Good lad Bentley  ;) :)

Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 2, 2018, 9:40pm; Reply: 16
I presume that those in charge, are making this all ticket for away fans and cars/coaches/trains/unicycles are being stopped on their way into town
Posted by: moosey_club, April 2, 2018, 9:46pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
I presume that those in charge, are making this all ticket for away fans and cars/coaches/trains/unicycles are being stopped on their way into town

wonder if there will be a reduced capacity in operation enforced by the safety committee (or whatever their title is) if we go for the zero police option?
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 2, 2018, 9:48pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from moosey_club

whole day will be a pain in the @rse, ...unthinkable that i would even contemplate missing a home game of this magnitude but i am actually glad i am missing this one such is my faith in the current incumbents of the shirt.

I’m pretty much of the same mind. But can’t bring myself to miss it. I won’t be having a beer in Meggies first though. I was in Wetherspoons before the Vale game. Couldn’t believe no coppers in BP.  As much as the off the pitch shenanigans will be a pain in the bottom I am more concerned about events between 3 and 4:45 pm.

Whatever the outcome required I will not be at FGR.  I never want to experience ‘Burton’ ever again.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 2, 2018, 10:53pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Bentley

How many Benltey's is this info

If I remember right all they did last time they were here was rattle the fence a bit and get a wash in the toilets the scruffy twisted bent church bell ends.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 2, 2018, 10:53pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Bentley

How many Benltey's is this info

If I remember right all they did last time they were here was rattle the fence a bit and get a wash in the toilets the scruffy twisted bent church bell ends.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 2, 2018, 11:20pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Bentley

I’m an atheist  ;)
Posted by: Grim74, April 3, 2018, 8:06am; Reply: 22
They've never had a largehooligan following, they might bring a few young chavs that you'll  probably see sprinting away from the town youth element.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 2:17am