Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 2, 2018, 6:46am
I have e-mailed three times now with NO REPLY.
I appreciate he is ‘hand picked’, but he got a good mention on here when he started.  Is it just me, or has anyone else had communication problems ?
Posted by: mirrorballman, April 2, 2018, 7:31am; Reply: 1
I didn't get a reply either from slo@gtfc.co.uk but then used adrianmerrikin@gtfc.co.uk and he replied straight away. He was very helpful.

I'm not sure why the SLO address isn't working, it's the one listed on the official site.
Posted by: itsnotcoditshaddock, April 2, 2018, 8:50am; Reply: 2
I have had no response from the slo account either. It’s listed as the email on the twitter profile so assumed it was still in use.
Posted by: Gaffer58, April 2, 2018, 10:46am; Reply: 3
I would have thought one of the jobs of an SLO is to get correct information out to as many fans as possible, so I assume there is stuff on the official GTFC site but it might be helpful if information was posted on the Fishy also, I don't do those twitter and Facebook thingys.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 2, 2018, 11:24am; Reply: 4
Sent him a tweet, no response.

Kristine was 1st class and should still be in the role, one more GTFC fcuk up’s from a season full of them.
Posted by: forza ivano, April 2, 2018, 8:32pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Sent him a tweet, no response.

Kristine was 1st class and should still be in the role, one more GTFC fcuk up’s from a season full of them.

He's probably too busy making sure the problem with access to the bar in the lower finds is resolved hertz! ;D ;D
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 2, 2018, 9:29pm; Reply: 6
;)
Quoted from forza ivano

He's probably too busy making sure the problem with access to the bar in the lower finds is resolved hertz! ;D ;D

Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 2, 2018, 11:21pm; Reply: 7
Let's call a spade a spade.

It's another Fenty member-up.
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 2, 2018, 11:24pm; Reply: 8

When I saw the thread title I thought we had signed another defender.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 5:50pm