Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: davmariner, March 30, 2018, 5:01pm
Getting rid of any creative players we had. Clements, Jones, Bolarinwa, Osborne. intercourse YOU.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, March 30, 2018, 5:04pm; Reply: 1
That man should never work in football again!
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 30, 2018, 5:04pm; Reply: 2
And fu(k you fenty for letting him
Posted by: cmackenzie4, March 30, 2018, 5:14pm; Reply: 3
Yes it’s not just Slades fault, Woz is bang on.
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, March 30, 2018, 5:15pm; Reply: 4
Shocking, shocking, shocking manager. I knew he was a terrible appointment strait away but he's turned out to be disastrous, almost unfathomable how bad.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 30, 2018, 5:16pm; Reply: 5
You can blame whoever but I’m sure Slade had targets that were out of our financial reach. Getting Jones, Clements, Bolly etc off the payroll should have freed up some cash. Too much cost cutting looks like the work of the board not necessarily Slade, although I find it hard to excuse him for anything.
Posted by: toontown, March 30, 2018, 5:26pm; Reply: 6
As Jolley said in the Q+A the budget was well and truly blown for this season, slade spent it on accumulating a squad of 30+ pros, (somebody else can count them all I can't be arsed). It wasn't a lack of money it was lazy recruitment - clarke, kelly and hooper all played for me in a relagation from LG 1, they'll might be ok in the league below, i'll sign them (oh no they're excrement here too - oh well i'll sign some more dross)
Posted by: denni266, March 30, 2018, 5:37pm; Reply: 7
Saw fenty at the game.. all smiles and shaking hands with folk . didnt look like he had a care in the world
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 30, 2018, 5:48pm; Reply: 8
Why should he have he knows nobody can afford to depose him of his beloved club.
Posted by: wiggers, March 30, 2018, 6:27pm; Reply: 9
Fenty is supposed to a fan. Tell me if another fan who would have let Pearson, Jones and Osbourne go? I blame Fenty as much as Slade, couple of absolute idiots. Ruined us...again
Posted by: hheh2, March 30, 2018, 6:30pm; Reply: 10
Losing Pearson, Jones and Osborne are directionally proportional to the shite form we are it. Getting rid of our best players was a good idea because?
Posted by: jonnyboy82, March 30, 2018, 6:31pm; Reply: 11
What the actual fvck was slenty thinking ?
Posted by: Garth, March 30, 2018, 7:04pm; Reply: 12
If Fenty has a weakness its believing in bullshit, first from Biggob then by Slade, one said he would build the club from bottom up, the other selling a safe pair of hands building for promotion.

Both were small talk but Fenty bought it as a way to progress without spending too much and a chance to recuperate some if not all his benign loans at low risk.

Its brought us to the cliffs edge and we are clinging on hoping that his third managerial choice can save his and our bacon, one things for sure whatever the consequences there has to be big changes next season.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 11:11am