Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Yoda, March 26, 2018, 10:44am
Do you think Fenty will show his face on Friday.?
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 26, 2018, 10:50am; Reply: 1
yes
Posted by: bluebottle, March 26, 2018, 11:03am; Reply: 2
Of course he will, why shouldn't he ?.    
He's done nothing wrong in his mind.
Posted by: SomeSanity, March 26, 2018, 11:18am; Reply: 3
Is us who shouldn't be at the game. It's all our fault. (I will of course be there)

No doubt JF will be there.
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 26, 2018, 4:30pm; Reply: 4
After the non showing of the police until the trouble had started against Port Vale, and I don't think we have had an explanation to date, I would expect to see a complete line of police in riot gear all around the directors box. Fenty's probably on good terms with the local constabulary and will be asking for a discount, might offer them half price tickets to the next game.
Posted by: Perkins, March 26, 2018, 5:06pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Gaffer58
After the non showing of the police until the trouble had started against Port Vale, and I don't think we have had an explanation to date, I would expect to see a complete line of police in riot gear all around the directors box. Fenty's probably on good terms with the local constabulary and will be asking for a discount, might offer them half price tickets to the next game.

If they have any sense they'll turn them down.

Posted by: Madeleymariner, March 26, 2018, 5:21pm; Reply: 6
I would hope a few ladies (this would be more effective than blokes) in the Upper Findus may want to walk by and throw a bra or two at them once they have sat down, Have we heard anything from the club about the EFL meeting Fenty said he was going to bring bragate up as it was the correct place to do it?  rather than getting in a direct spat with Stevenage as he said at the fans forum.?

Make sure they are padded so no one gets hurt  :)
Posted by: tintowner, March 26, 2018, 5:22pm; Reply: 7
I'd much prefer that we show up....on the pitch!....or don't get shown up again.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 26, 2018, 5:34pm; Reply: 8
Well, in his own words, he's not going to 'hide away and cower', so I'd expect him to be there.
Posted by: denni266, March 26, 2018, 5:42pm; Reply: 9
He is hiding off here. and so are his troops
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 26, 2018, 5:50pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Madeleymariner
I would hope a few ladies (this would be more effective than blokes) in the Upper Findus may want to walk by and throw a bra or two at them once they have sat down, Have we heard anything from the club about the EFL meeting Fenty said he was going to bring bragate up as it was the correct place to do it?  rather than getting in a direct spat with Stevenage as he said at the fans forum.?

And remove any pyrotechnics first ๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted by: friskneymariner, March 26, 2018, 6:04pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from denni266
He is hiding off here. and so are his troops

Come on  surely there must one Fenty sycophant  who is willing to break cover or are you all so unprincipled you do not wish to admit your mistakes.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, March 26, 2018, 7:07pm; Reply: 12
He'll be watching from the top of a floodlight

Dressed as a seagull
Posted by: rancido, March 26, 2018, 7:11pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Madeleymariner

I think a tampon or two might be more appropriate !!
Posted by: friskneymariner, March 26, 2018, 7:38pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from AdamHaddock
He'll be watching from the top of a floodlight

Dressed as a seagull

Doing on us what he has been doing for 16 years.
Posted by: LeeVanCleef, March 26, 2018, 7:46pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from friskneymariner

Doing on us what he has been doing for 16 years.

Yep, shitting on everyone and everything from a great height.
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, March 26, 2018, 8:09pm; Reply: 16
John will be taking his place in his usual seat on Friday, shaking hands with many* on the way from the executive lounge

* probably the same many who give him 'rock all' on the fishy

Let's not sit there waiting for the the first bad pass to prove the theories right, no further proof required.

Time's running out
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 26, 2018, 8:16pm; Reply: 17
John will be hosting the Stevenage Chairman. Probably agreeing with every word he says and apologising for the part our โ€˜vileโ€™ fans played in Bra-gate.
Nothing that man does surprises me any more.
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 26, 2018, 8:22pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Yoda

Careful he will be calling us bullies again. ;)
Posted by: kevikov, March 26, 2018, 10:01pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Yoda

If he does, I wonder which one he'll choose.
Posted by: BS baffles brains, March 27, 2018, 8:13am; Reply: 20
I thought i read on here, he was in training to play up front,  I hope that super coach of ours BILKO, can sharpen him up
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 7:31am