And they’re in play offs!
Posted by: Balthazar Bullitt, March 24, 2018, 10:29pm; Reply: 1
Please let them appoint Slade
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 24, 2018, 10:32pm; Reply: 2
I DONT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!!    ;D
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 24, 2018, 10:36pm; Reply: 3
Non football
Posted by: GrimRob, March 24, 2018, 10:52pm; Reply: 4
Bonkers, the other extreme of us hanging onto Slade all those weeks when he should have been ditched.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 24, 2018, 11:01pm; Reply: 5

Be careful what you expect.
Posted by: TAGG, March 24, 2018, 11:12pm; Reply: 6
Football club owners are fookin nuts.
Posted by: Codfrey, March 24, 2018, 11:23pm; Reply: 7
Looks like ambition to me. Fenty would do well to have even 1% of that.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 24, 2018, 11:28pm; Reply: 8
His post match interview was a bit cringey earlier....Mike White on RH (i think) got him into a prolonged argument about left backs which was pretty poor listening...Radio Humberside seem to be turning into witch hunter generals rather than an impartial BBC service.....
always hiding behind the "its the questions the fans are asking"..line.

Posted by: ginnywings, March 25, 2018, 12:18am; Reply: 9
Who gives a fook?
Posted by: chaos33, March 25, 2018, 7:19am; Reply: 10
This is crackers. Surely they are less likely to get in the play offs now, unless they've got someone lined up.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, March 25, 2018, 7:24am; Reply: 11
Scunny have a big budget one which should compete for automatic promotion , he’s failed his remit so no real shock
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 25, 2018, 7:38am; Reply: 12
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Scunny have a big budget one which should compete for automatic promotion , he’s failed his remit so no real shock

Around £6m compared to our £2m? How do they pass FFP as their gates, TV, merchandising and sponsorship can't be anywhere near that. Just dirtied myself by going on their site. Apparently, they haven't won in eight games and won once in thirteen - we'd be PLEASED with a record like that!!

Anyway, let's hope they drop like a rock. Absolute filth they are.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, March 25, 2018, 9:26am; Reply: 13
Quoted from ginnywings
Who gives a fook?

Absolutely no need.
Posted by: ginnywings, March 25, 2018, 9:55am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Absolutely no need.

I don't give a sh1te about Scunny and expressed that view.
Posted by: barrattstandman, March 25, 2018, 10:10am; Reply: 15
They think they are big time Charlie’s and deserve automatic promotion. Spit their dummy out when they only gonna get play offs ......maybe
Posted by: 58mariner, March 25, 2018, 10:21am; Reply: 16
Delusional. Arguably they are already overachieving. Do they genuinely believe they should be a championship club? 5th in league one and same manager took them to the playoffs last season also. Have they not noticed what’s going on down the 180? Don’t get greedy, work within your means...
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 25, 2018, 2:23pm; Reply: 17
I think it shows a chairman who is decisive, didn't sit with his hands up his backside as things have slowly gone t&ts up. If only our non chairman had been as decisive we may have had a chance this back end. And I also hope scunny now drop like a stone and we change league with them next season.
Posted by: Cloudy, March 25, 2018, 2:54pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Swann rumoured to be putting in over £250k a month! Staggering
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 25, 2018, 4:41pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Cloudy

Swann rumoured to be putting in over £250k a month! Staggering

Nowt special in that figure, Fenty is also putting in £2.50 a month. Whoops never did get the hang of the decimal point in maths at school.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 25, 2018, 4:45pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Gaffer58

Nowt special in that figure, Fenty is also putting in £2.50 a month. Whoops never did get the hang of the decimal point in maths at school.

Whilst taking out £200,000 wasn't it ?

Posted by: Not again., March 25, 2018, 6:45pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from 75

Around £6m compared to our £2m? How do they pass FFP as their gates, TV, merchandising and sponsorship can't be anywhere near that. Just dirtied myself by going on their site. Apparently, they haven't won in eight games and won once in thirteen - we'd be PLEASED with a record like that!!

Anyway, let's hope they drop like a rock. Absolute filth they are.

I agree, there can't be many places more deserving of an atomic mushroom cloud than that shitehole.
Posted by: Grimbiggs, March 25, 2018, 10:24pm; Reply: 22
Fan power again....plays Murray Wallace, who's one of the best centre-backs in the division at left back, and leaves Connor Townsend, the fans favourite, and a better left back, constantly out of the squad....unfortunately bound to end in tears.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 7:14am