Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 23, 2018, 10:36pm
Despite e-ticketing a 10,000 max gate and a 32,000 all seater stadium I can;t get a ticket for tomorrow, my fault as I have been bust with work and don't live locally so don't see the GET.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Posted by: marinernige, March 24, 2018, 8:33am; Reply: 1
I've got a spare , mate is ill so isn't able to go ,getting to Ricoh arena about 1pm .
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 24, 2018, 9:32am; Reply: 2
What an absolute joke. I cannot think of any other industry where you would actively make if difficult for your customers to acquire tickets. Why all ticket this time in a 30k stadium that will be less than 30% full? Is it the old line 'police advice', what a load of crap. Our club should do more to stand up for our supporters, the extra fans could have made the difference today. Disgraceful and absolutely unwarranted.
Posted by: fishyfanny, March 24, 2018, 9:35am; Reply: 3
I think you would find that additional supporters would have a negative impact on the players. Fans turning up in great numbers would put too much pressure on them to perform to the highest standard.

Didn't you know that it was the fans fault?
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 24, 2018, 9:45am; Reply: 4
Quoted from fishyfanny
I think you would find that additional supporters would have a negative impact on the players. Fans turning up in great numbers would put too much pressure on them to perform to the highest standard.

Didn't you know that it was the fans fault?

My apologies.
Posted by: fishyfanny, March 24, 2018, 9:58am; Reply: 5
I was being sarcastic Vicar. Never mind ::)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 24, 2018, 10:11am; Reply: 6
Quoted from marinernige
I've got a spare , mate is ill so isn't able to go ,getting to Ricoh arena about 1pm .

Sorted now, really appreciate you coming back to me.

UTM!
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 24, 2018, 10:20am; Reply: 7
Quoted from fishyfanny
I was being sarcastic Vicar. Never mind ::)

I'm not that wet mate, I did pick up on it  :) :) :)
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 24, 2018, 1:57pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from 75
What an absolute joke. I cannot think of any other industry where you would actively make if difficult for your customers to acquire tickets. Why all ticket this time in a 30k stadium that will be less than 30% full? Is it the old line 'police advice', what a load of crap. Our club should do more to stand up for our supporters, the extra fans could have made the difference today. Disgraceful and absolutely unwarranted.

Rumour has it we have appointed an SLO to represent the interests of our fans in such cases.....or am I just imagining this?  ::)
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 24, 2018, 2:57pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Rumour has it we have appointed an SLO to represent the interests of our fans in such cases.....or am I just imagining this?  ::)

We have an SLO but, Mr Fenty has his hands full dealing with other football issues so has not got a spare one to stick up the rear end of the SLO to make him work!
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 24, 2018, 4:29pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Gaffer58

We have an SLO but, Mr Fenty has his hands full dealing with other football issues so has not got a spare one to stick up the rear end of the SLO to make him work!

Well I can only presume our new SLO is extremely busy. Given that he hasn’t had time to reply to any of the three e-mails I’ve sent him !!!!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 24, 2018, 4:30pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Civvy at last

Well I can only presume our new SLO is extremely busy. Given that he hasn’t had time to reply to any of the three e-mails I’ve sent him !!!!

Maybe it’s only managers who need to be able to use computers?  ;)
Posted by: ginnywings, March 24, 2018, 4:35pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Civvy at last

Being vetted by the Politburo.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:43am