Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Not again., March 23, 2018, 6:08pm
So called England fans behaving like absolute sharp objects in Amsterdam, throwing bottles at the police,throwing peoples bicycles into canals, running around drunk ,urinating everywhere.
I wonder how many of these "heroes" will behave the same in Russia?
Such a shame for the kind and friendly people of Holland, who by the way love the English due to how we liberated them from Nazi occupation.
I'm ashamed to be English right now and hope all those involved get properly dealt with.
Posted by: lukeo, March 23, 2018, 6:10pm; Reply: 1
Where have you seen this? Hate this pathetic behaviour and we wonder why Russians and other target us
Posted by: Not again., March 23, 2018, 6:13pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from lukeo
Where have you seen this? Hate this pathetic behaviour and we wonder why Russians and other target us

Talk sport mate.
Posted by: Marinerz93, March 23, 2018, 6:39pm; Reply: 3
These are the people that make all genuine England fans targets for other countries idiots.
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 23, 2018, 6:46pm; Reply: 4
Dont worry the Russians will sort them out in the summer,

Then they will moan that they got no protection.
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, March 23, 2018, 6:48pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from grimsby pete

Bit harsh especially with what happened in France. Some people will go to that World Cup and not return.

Going to be a dangerous place to be over the summer.
Posted by: Marinerz93, March 23, 2018, 7:00pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from grimsby pete

The trained Russian MMA fighters will target anyone who is English that was proven during France when a Few were enjoying  meal or beer causing no bothered where attacked by the trained Russian MMA fighters. It will be innocent England fans who get hurt this coming World Cup.
Posted by: Not again., March 23, 2018, 7:05pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

Bit harsh especially with what happened in France. Some people will go to that World Cup and not return.

Going to be a dangerous place to be over the summer.

Russian fans won't discriminate between cowardly bottle throwing idiots who are in Holland right now and decent fans walking to the games in Russia with their kids/wives etc. Anyone with any sense will stay at home, Putin will sanction violence against English fans then spin it to look like its us causing it, why would you risk that for a poxy game of football, better to have empty stadiums embarrassing for Russia, Putin, and FIFA.
Posted by: Ipswin, March 23, 2018, 7:06pm; Reply: 8
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/03/arrests-as-english-football-fans-flock-to-amsterdam-red-light-district/
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 23, 2018, 7:08pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from grimsby pete

Do you really believe that any of those ‘lads’ will be fronting up in Russia. Personally , I very much doubt it.  
Posted by: barralad, March 23, 2018, 7:08pm; Reply: 10
Why àny sensible England fan would even think about taking those risks this summer I have no idea.  
Posted by: Ipswin, March 23, 2018, 7:10pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from barralad
Why àny sensible England fan would even think about taking those risks this summer I have no idea.  

I don't think any sensible ones will, its all the others..

Posted by: Not again., March 23, 2018, 7:11pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Ipswin

W.a.n.k.e.r.s.
Posted by: Ipswin, March 23, 2018, 7:14pm; Reply: 13
There is another video if you click on 'mass of people' which shows an entertaining local drunk in the foreground innocently enjoying the atmosphere sadly the mass of Englishmen behind him are less innocent
Posted by: ginnywings, March 23, 2018, 7:19pm; Reply: 14
And the call it a "friendly".
Posted by: Ipswin, March 23, 2018, 7:23pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from ginnywings
And the call it a "friendly".

It won't be so friendly if the English lot venture into Leidseplein later, the Dutch fans will give as good if not better than they get

Posted by: grimsby pete, March 23, 2018, 7:28pm; Reply: 16
With all the trouble with the Russian fans in France add the problems going on with our governments,

Putin will give the Russian thugs a get out of jail card and tell them to fill their boots,

As been said sensible fans will stay away,

The idiots that go will get no protection from anybody,

Just stay at home and watch the games down the pub.
Posted by: friskneymariner, March 23, 2018, 7:47pm; Reply: 17
Rumour has it The English Team will protest against the Russians by  not proceeding past the Group stages. ;)
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 23, 2018, 7:51pm; Reply: 18

Can't see us doing very well in the World Cup with Thomas Turgoose in goal   :)
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, March 23, 2018, 7:57pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Ipswin

It won't be so friendly if the English lot venture into Leidseplein later, the Dutch fans will give as good if not better than they get

A favourite drinking area of mine Leidseplein I absolutely adore the dam as does my mrs just a great vibe .. not tonight though
Posted by: oochiad, March 23, 2018, 8:00pm; Reply: 20
Also a favourite area of mine and my Mrs 😁
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 23, 2018, 8:01pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from friskneymariner
Rumour has it The English Team will protest against the Russians by  not proceeding past the Group stages. ;)

Are we down to play those giants of world football Iceland in the first knockout game?
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 23, 2018, 8:09pm; Reply: 22

I went to Amsterdam last year for the first time with 3 of my mates (Hull..Rotterdam ferry)

A lot of weed smoked in the pubs, not me though I'd rather just have a pint.

Never seen so many bikes in my life.
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, March 23, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 23
Disgusting scumbags
I hope that they get what they deserve
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 23, 2018, 10:20pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from promotion plaice

I went to Amsterdam last year for the first time with 3 of my mates (Hull..Rotterdam ferry)

Never seen so many bikes in my life.

That's no way to talk about Dutch women. They're just friendly.
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 23, 2018, 10:34pm; Reply: 25
They say there's a lot of dikes in Holland!!!
Posted by: moosey_club, March 23, 2018, 11:20pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from promotion plaice

Never seen so many bikes in my life

Cambridge is just as bad
Posted by: Kris2, March 23, 2018, 11:33pm; Reply: 27
Seems like a usual day out in Amsterdam for British tourists. Get wasted and cause problems in the red light district.
Posted by: ginnywings, March 24, 2018, 6:01am; Reply: 28
Quoted from moosey_club

Cambridge is just as bad

Or good, depending on your viewpoint. Pedal power!  8)
Posted by: Rick12, March 24, 2018, 6:34am; Reply: 29
Quoted from Not again.
So called England fans behaving like absolute sharp objects in Amsterdam, throwing bottles at the police,throwing peoples bicycles into canals, running around drunk ,urinating everywhere.
I wonder how many of these "heroes" will behave the same in Russia?
Such a shame for the kind and friendly people of Holland, who by the way love the English due to how we liberated them from Nazi occupation.
I'm ashamed to be English right now and hope all those involved get properly dealt with.
They need rehabilitating

Posted by: Ipswin, March 24, 2018, 8:38am; Reply: 30
Looks like they turned the police loose last night with another +/- 100 arrests Hope some of them got a good hiding, batons and shields were certainly in use.

Shame they appear to have kept back the ones who pasted excrement out of the Celtic fans a couple of years ago.
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 24, 2018, 8:47am; Reply: 31
Quoted from Ipswin
Looks like they turned the police loose last night with another +/- 100 arrests Hope some of them got a good hiding, batons and shields were certainly in use.

Shame they appear to have kept back the ones who pasted excrement out of the Celtic fans a couple of years ago.

I wouldn’t be fighting anyone that pasted Celtic fans. I’d be buying them a beer.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 24, 2018, 9:19am; Reply: 32
Quoted from ginnywings

Or good, depending on your viewpoint. Pedal power!  8)

Pedestrian power....silent assassins those cyclists
Posted by: OneLove, March 24, 2018, 11:14am; Reply: 33
it looks like all young lads acting like goons, thing is it if did actually go off guarantee 90% of them would shite there pants.
Posted by: TheCodfather1966, March 24, 2018, 12:45pm; Reply: 34
The same muggy England fans that ran a mile when Russian fans wanting a fight turned up, even though they were massively outnumbered.  Pot bellied Chelsea fans and young chavs getting a pasting..........  how brave and disrespectful to behave like this in Holland.  England fans need to realise they are a mile down the pecking order now in terms of hooligans.  Poland, Hungry, Slovakia would run England all over the place.  Retire gracefully lads...............

UTM
Posted by: 139881 (Guest), March 24, 2018, 1:02pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from TheCodfather1966
The same muggy England fans that ran a mile when Russian fans wanting a fight turned up, even though they were massively outnumbered.  Pot bellied Chelsea fans and young chavs getting a pasting..........  how brave and disrespectful to behave like this in Holland.  England fans need to realise they are a mile down the pecking order now in terms of hooligans.  Poland, Hungry, Slovakia would run England all over the place.  Retire gracefully lads...............

UTM

But weren't the majority of them families with kids? Obviously there was the odd Leeds/Millwall fan wanting a scrap but the majority in France weren't looking for trouble

[img]https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/336000/551336.jpg[/img]

Plus those who are still classed as footy hooligans here haven't the Home Office banned from travelling?
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 24, 2018, 1:19pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from 139881

[img]https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/336000/551336.jpg[/img]

Plus those who are still classed as footy hooligans here haven't the Home Office banned from travelling?

Don’t get me wrong. The Ruskies gave our lads a beating.
But 90% of the flags they posed with were from the family stand they attacked at the end of the game. Far worse than pretty much any other countries hooligans. But I guess when you are state backed you can pretty much do as you please.
Posted by: TheCodfather1966, March 24, 2018, 1:46pm; Reply: 37
Totally agree with you, lots of great England fans out there and families, I was referring to the England fans that go abroad looking for trouble, they have had their day well and truly.  As for the Russians, these illegitimates were not ordinary football fans, they were Government backed, former military trained people going out there to prove a point.  Russia is such a shite hole, fighting is probably all they can afford to do, as their own hell hole country cannot even feed its own people.  For the England hooligans what goes around comes around, and as they say there is always somebody meaner waiting round the corner...........

UTM
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 24, 2018, 1:47pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

A favourite drinking area of mine Leidseplein I absolutely adore the dam as does my mrs just a great vibe .. not tonight though

I think I remember seeing a shop in the red light district with a great vibe....maybe one for you & your Mrs to enjoy?  ;)
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 24, 2018, 1:53pm; Reply: 39
Totally agree with you, lots of great England fans out there and families, I was referring to the England fans that go abroad looking for trouble, they have had their day well and truly.  As for the Russians, these illegitimates were not ordinary football fans, they were Government backed, former military trained people going out there to prove a point.  Russia is such a shite hole, fighting is probably all they can afford to do, as their own hell hole country cannot even feed its own people.  For the England hooligans what goes around comes around, and as they say there is always somebody meaner waiting round the corner...........

UTM

I remember seeing lots of England fans being ambushed in Düsseldorf when we played Holland at the '88 Euros - they really didn't know what was around the corner that day and got a real pasting.

Probably just ordinary fans (like myself) who got caught up in hostilities while the jerks that give the English a "reputation" are never anywhere to be seen when push comes to shove  :-/

Posted by: TheCodfather1966, March 24, 2018, 1:58pm; Reply: 40
Very true, usually the decent fans get caught up in the trouble through no fault of their own.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 24, 2018, 2:22pm; Reply: 41
Very true, usually the decent fans get caught up in the trouble through no fault of their own.

Very often the case....though someone seems to have disagreed with my initial post ::)
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 7:46am