Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, March 20, 2018, 6:55pm
Just done a feature on the efl day covering Scunthorpe,Lincoln and Hull is this something we have taken part in and look north chose not to film us or is it we have not taken part?
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 20, 2018, 7:18pm; Reply: 1
Saw this article and thought exactly the same thing. Hopefully the club did something if not Mr Fenty could explain why not. These sort of things get the youngsters interested in their club, they are the future paying customers.
Posted by: LH, March 20, 2018, 7:25pm; Reply: 2
Maybe Look North and Humberside have had enough of being treated like excrement by the club and have decided to only report on them when they have to?
Posted by: crusty ole pie, March 20, 2018, 7:33pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from LH
Maybe Look North and Humberside have had enough of being treated like excrement by the club and have decided to only report on them when they have to?

That’s what I thought in recent weeks I have felt that there was a bit of bias against us in the reporting
Posted by: crusty ole pie, March 20, 2018, 8:00pm; Reply: 4
It seems we the club did something at queen Mary school
Posted by: LH, March 20, 2018, 8:13pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from crusty ole pie

That’s what I thought in recent weeks I have felt that there was a bit of bias against us in the reporting

Who could blame them really? I doubt they’ll forget the Woodhouse and Fans Forum incidents for a long time. Some fans still see RH/LN as the bad guys in this situation too which I find puzzling.
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 20, 2018, 8:44pm; Reply: 6
Listening to Radio Humberside tonight it appears that JT is not fit to travel as well as other members of the sports team so David Burns is covering the Coventry game.

If we lose it will make interesting listening as DB doesn't usually give a toss if he upsets managers in any post match interview.
Posted by: toontown, March 20, 2018, 8:49pm; Reply: 7
Good, I like Burnsy's take on things, he pulls no punches and his interviews are a bit firmer and potentially more enlightening. The club needs questions asking of it.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 21, 2018, 6:52pm; Reply: 8
Humberside reporters, Grimsby Telegraph reporters.Trust members,Ex Directors, Mighty Mariner,Slo personnel FFS Fenty your popularity knows no bounds. Have you been attending Doc Martins school of charm? ;D ;D ;D
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 8:17pm