Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Yoda, March 17, 2018, 7:29pm
I feel we are down this season as Chesterfield have a goal scorer in Dennis.
We have nothing and only score if we get a penalty.

Stockport where a similar sized club with similar sized gates and with bad mismanagement wet into freefall.
Never to return.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, March 17, 2018, 7:29pm; Reply: 1
No!
Posted by: horsforthmariner, March 17, 2018, 8:18pm; Reply: 2
It’s a possibility
Posted by: denni266, March 17, 2018, 8:20pm; Reply: 3
it is looking that way
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 17, 2018, 8:38pm; Reply: 4

As bad as it is....York, Tranmere, Wrexham, Hartlepool, Leyton Orient, Chester, Torquay and Stockport will still be envious of where we are   ;)
Posted by: GrimRob, March 17, 2018, 8:49pm; Reply: 5
If we can just get through the next few weeks and escape from this season largely due us fluking a few wins in the first half of the season and the paucity of others, then I feel confident we have the right manager going forward. It might take a year or three to advance but with 4 up and 2 down we're definitely in the best division for success  :)

On the other hand, if we do go down I feel it would be a ten-year project coming back up so we could be the next Stockport.

The next few weeks are a real crossroads, but we are reliant on others losing as well as us picking up points because there is no way we're going to get enough points on our own to cover every combination of other teams' results.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 17, 2018, 9:49pm; Reply: 6
My concern is that "when"  we go down will we be competitive on and off the pitch?
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 3:26pm