Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Yoda, March 17, 2018, 3:18pm
All the happy clappers who said Fenty has saved the club, what do they think now.!
Posted by: Maringer, March 17, 2018, 3:20pm; Reply: 1
Oh good! Another anti-Fenty thread! Hasn't been one of those for about 5 minutes...

Let's not spam the forum with pointless duplication.
Posted by: Marinerz93, March 17, 2018, 3:23pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Maringer
Oh good! Another anti-Fenty thread! Hasn't been one of those for about 5 minutes...

He is asking a question "Are the Fenty happy clappers satisfied" so answer him yes or no
Posted by: TAGG, March 17, 2018, 3:27pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Maringer

It can't be said enough.
It needs hammering home day after day until he felicitations off and takes his bottom lickers with him.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 17, 2018, 3:27pm; Reply: 4
Yeah but that ain't going to change anytime soon.
Posted by: Maringer, March 17, 2018, 3:30pm; Reply: 5
How would I know?

I wouldn't want to put words into somebody's mouth, but then I also wouldn't want to try and needlessly divide the fans at such an important moment for the club.

Even if I were a 'happy clapper' what good would it do to try and start an argument/wind me up? Would it make the original poster feel better? (Actually, it's clear trolling, so yes, it probably would).

Self-satisfied bullshite of the worst sort, as far as I'm concerned.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 17, 2018, 3:33pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Maringer

Or with threads you don't agree with.
Posted by: Maringer, March 17, 2018, 3:42pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Or with threads you don't agree with.

I certainly don't agree with endless duplicated threads which say the same thing over and over and offer nothing of value to the forum. Which was the whole point of my first post.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 17, 2018, 3:56pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Maringer

I certainly don't agree with endless duplicated threads which say the same thing over and over and offer nothing of value to the forum. Which was the whole point of my first post.

I'll quite happily say the same thing over & over in the vain hope that one day he will go and take his debt with him because, without doubt, his decisions have cost the club far more than he is owed.
Posted by: Grim74, March 17, 2018, 4:01pm; Reply: 9
Back in your box minority moaners, like a flipping stuck record.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 17, 2018, 4:04pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Maringer

Fair enough, but everyone is entitled to an opinion and anyone is allowed to start a thread.
Posted by: Maringer, March 17, 2018, 4:18pm; Reply: 11
Yeah, it's fine to start threads but, in this case, it's my own fault for replying to somebody trolling. I shouldn't have reacted to him - I usually try to ignore the trolls!
Posted by: Pouton4ever, March 17, 2018, 5:59pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Yoda
All the happy clappers who said Fenty has saved the club, what do they think now.!

The fenty happy clappers! Ffs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4

Translated "anyone who doesn't think the same as me is a male masturbator" grow up son
Posted by: rancido, March 17, 2018, 6:16pm; Reply: 13
Regarding the latest chapter in our clubs history - I blame Fenty for bringing back Slade, I blame Fenty for backing Slade and not sacking him sooner - BUT, I blame Slade for assembling such a poor squad. I am not a " Fenty Happy Clapper " but the players we have at the club are a combination of the three previous managers ideas of who would be suitable to ensure existence in the Football League. You may argue that it was Fenty who endorsed these players employment but in this area he must be guided by his managers who know ( or should do ) what players we need.
Posted by: Pouton4ever, March 17, 2018, 6:24pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from rancido
Regarding the latest chapter in our clubs history - I blame Fenty for bringing back Slade, I blame Fenty for backing Slade and not sacking him sooner - BUT, I blame Slade for assembling such a poor squad. I am not a " Fenty Happy Clapper " but the players we have at the club are a combination of the three previous managers ideas of who would be suitable to ensure existence in the Football League. You may argue that it was Fenty who endorsed these players employment but in this area he must be guided by his managers who know ( or should do ) what players we need.

And the silent Red Cross brigade go for it. They have no logical answer as you're bang on, but they will Red Cross the intercourse out of you because they have the reasoning of a chimp
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 17, 2018, 6:44pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Pouton4ever

And the silent Red Cross brigade go for it. They have no logical answer as you're bang on, but they will Red Cross the intercourse out of you because they have the reasoning of a chimp

As you seem to be in the Fentynistas, can I ask if there was a specific policy decision to get rid of all Bignot's signings such as Clements, Yussuf, Osborne and Jones and replace them with the likes of Kelly, Hooper, Woolford & Dixon?

If so, it was a fuckingawful decision which has killed the fan/club relationship
Posted by: headingly_mariner, March 17, 2018, 6:45pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from rancido

It’s the whole lack of competence that is issue.

The managers are a symptom of the shocking way the club is run.
Posted by: Pouton4ever, March 17, 2018, 6:47pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from MuddyWaters

As you seem to be in the Fentynistas, can I ask if there was a specific policy decision to get rid of all Bignot's signings such as Clements, Yussuf, Osborne and Jones and replace them with the likes of Kelly, Hooper, Woolford & Dixon?

If so, it was a fuckingawful decision which has killed the fan/club relationship

The fentynistas or the happy clappers? Get help mate
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 17, 2018, 7:07pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Pouton4ever

The fentynistas or the happy clappers? Get help mate

Really don't care what you call yourselves.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 17, 2018, 7:19pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from rancido

Blaming Slade Rancido? Surely not?

He was in the process of building something and Fenty stopped him in his tracks, before he had been able to complete whatever it was he had planned to do 😂
Posted by: TheCodfather1966, March 17, 2018, 7:32pm; Reply: 20
GTFC has been systematically destroyed by Fenty.  Jolley is yet another cheap no knowledge doomed option.  If we stay up this year, it will only be because Chesterfield and Barnet are more crap than we are.  Time to go Fenty...............

UTM
Posted by: Badger57, March 17, 2018, 8:14pm; Reply: 21
When we go down it will still be the fans fault, not Fentys.
Yes I know there should be an apostrophe between the "y" and the "s" but Fenty never takes ownership of anything does he?
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 17, 2018, 8:32pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Pouton4ever

Brilliant! Well done. In which case I ll call
You dudes the delusionistas.

Thanks - it's sort of exotic - much better than being called awanker.
Posted by: darren9, March 17, 2018, 9:33pm; Reply: 23
It’s not john’s fault is it? If we’re discussing it then we should really getourfactsright. The situation we find ourselves in is the fault of (in no particular order)

- The fans.
- The telegraph.
- ITV digital.
- The chronicle.
- Matt Deane.
- The global financial crisis
- Lady Luck (or lack of)
- Rob Scott.
- that young Newport lad who had that flag
- The trust
- The fans (again, they’re really, really troublesome)
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 17, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from darren9
It’s not john’s fault is it? If we’re discussing it then we should really getourfactsright. The situation we find ourselves in is the fault of (in no particular order)

- The fans.
- The telegraph.
- ITV digital.
- The chronicle.
- Matt Deane.
- The global financial crisis
- Lady Luck (or lack of)
- Rob Scott.
- that young Newport lad who had that flag
- The trust
- The fans (again, they’re really, really troublesome)

Where's North Devon, Radio Humberside, SLO appointments, the Trust, flasks and tampons?
Posted by: MarinerWY, March 17, 2018, 9:45pm; Reply: 25
This forum is an absolute joke.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 17, 2018, 9:47pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Where's North Devon, Radio Humberside, SLO appointments, the Trust, flasks and tampons?

And we forgot,

- Brexit
- The tumbling pound
- The beast from the east
- Bosman
- The back pass rule
- Agents
- Paul Hurst's ambition

How the intercourse he ever made £1 in his own business i'll never know as he know's nothing about the one he is the "non chairman" of.  

It's o/k. though John you'll be bale to dance round the pitch at the FA Trophy final next season
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 17, 2018, 10:01pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from rancido

The question that needs answering, did Slade get himself sacked by not playing the likes of Osbourne, Clements, Bolarinwa etc or was this forced upon him by John Fenty.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 17, 2018, 10:08pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from arryarryarry

The question that needs answering, did Slade get himself sacked by not playing the likes of Osbourne, Clements, Bolarinwa etc or was this forced upon him by John Fenty.

Don't hold your breath....

Unfortunately there's never likely to be an answer to this question....  :-/
Print page generated: May 14, 2024, 11:44pm