Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 16, 2018, 9:37pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy................http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43435262
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 16, 2018, 9:39pm; Reply: 1
Oh what a shame.
Posted by: ginnywings, March 16, 2018, 10:05pm; Reply: 2
He was already morally bankrupt.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, March 16, 2018, 10:27pm; Reply: 3
I may be a cynic but I think going bankrupt is a way out for footballers to avoid hefty maintenance bills to ex wags , and they have a nice little wedge they’ve mysteriously forgotten about in an off shore account
Posted by: LH, March 16, 2018, 10:30pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
I may be a cynic but I think going bankrupt is a way out for footballers to avoid hefty maintenance bills to ex wags , and they have a nice little wedge they’ve mysteriously forgotten about in an off shore account

This. Not just footballers either.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 16, 2018, 10:30pm; Reply: 5
Odious human being probably wants another spell inside.
Posted by: Dan, March 16, 2018, 11:09pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

I think it’s more likely that these are kids whose educational path is compromised for them before they even start secondary school. They have dreams of being professional footballers with all the entrappings that entails and they end up with some semblance of that but not enough. They believe they’ve made it, but really they’re playing at notts county (or Grimsby). They’ve got no idea what the real world is like and they intercourse up because they’ve never known anything else.

Still lol though.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 16, 2018, 11:15pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Dan

I think it’s more likely that these are kids whose educational path is compromised for them before they even start secondary school. They have dreams of being professional footballers with all the entrappings that entails and they end up with some semblance of that but not enough. They believe they’ve made it, but really they’re playing at notts county (or Grimsby). They’ve got no idea what the real world is like and they intercourse up because they’ve never known anything else.

Still lol though.

If your post doesn't get post of the week Dan, it shows you what's wrong with democracy.

i.e. people don't agree with me  ;)
Posted by: moosey_club, March 16, 2018, 11:29pm; Reply: 8
The guy is a cnt....end of.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 16, 2018, 11:45pm; Reply: 9
Hughes must have a bit of an idea of 'real life' though as he was a roofer when he was at Kidderminster.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 17, 2018, 10:45am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Abdul19
Hughes must have a bit of an idea of 'real life' though as he was a roofer when he was at Kidderminster.

nah, he always gave the impression he was above ordinary people then.
Posted by: ponnyfan, March 17, 2018, 11:31am; Reply: 11
Scum
Posted by: Garth, March 17, 2018, 11:44am; Reply: 12
Is he a free agent?
CDAJATL  ;)
Posted by: Kris2, March 17, 2018, 12:03pm; Reply: 13
Sometimes things work out and bad people have bad things happen to them.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 17, 2018, 12:21pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from KingstonMariner

nah, he always gave the impression he was above ordinary people then.

;D
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 12:49pm