Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, March 12, 2018, 5:11pm
Like a few exiles I’ll be missing out on the Lincoln game due to not getting a ticket, I’m sure the 250 or so that are left will be sold tomorrow.

Now I’m hearing Cov away is ALL TICKET and our initial allocation is a just 1,500!?! Is this a joke?? Surely with a 32k stadium we should be given at least 4K? And why on Earth is this ALL TICKET?! My only guess is that they are worried about those that like to run at each other and throw punches
Posted by: Mariner93er, March 12, 2018, 5:15pm; Reply: 1
I wouldn't worry, all exiles will get tickets.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, March 12, 2018, 5:19pm; Reply: 2
Hope so! Just surprised at the 1,500 initial allocation. And as it’s a new ground for us they will be snapped up in no time
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 12, 2018, 5:27pm; Reply: 3
What part of "initial" allocation don't you understand?
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, March 12, 2018, 6:12pm; Reply: 4
The 1,500 part and also the ALL TICKET part
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, March 12, 2018, 6:27pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
The 1,500 part and also the ALL TICKET part

Lincoln have sold 4000 tickets for their visit, which was postponed, so cannot foresee a problem
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 12, 2018, 6:41pm; Reply: 6
An initial allocation is exactly that. They probably send that amount so they can gauge the rough away following, If a club sell all the initial allocation then they'll send a further allocation,

As LM56 said Lincoln sold 4000 for their game there so I'm sure there will be no problem getting a ticket if you want to go.
Posted by: MidnightMariner, March 12, 2018, 8:24pm; Reply: 7
Firstly apologies for posting this on cov thread but my phone is stuck in portrait so can't start new thread.

( wont go to landscape for options )
I am just wondering if anyone locally gy or clee who has a stub from sat they don't need so that I can take my brother to the lincoln game.
I have season ticket so I'm fine,
He is due back in the country later tonight after spending a week in a Spanish hospital and thought if I could take him to the lincoln game it would be a nice treat for him , and maybe he can get his other leg broken lol
If any one can help that would be appreciated and I could come collect tonight or in morning.
Thanks in advance
UTM
Posted by: ginnywings, March 12, 2018, 8:33pm; Reply: 8
You can have the stub from my season ticket if you want it.
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, March 12, 2018, 8:36pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mariner93er
I wouldn't worry, all exiles will get tickets.

Issue is they go on sale 20th, for the match on the 24th so need to arrive on 23rd latest by post at £5 or whatever extra recorded delivery.

Hopefully enough time, I'll be asking someone to bring down for me just in case.

Posted by: MidnightMariner, March 12, 2018, 8:41pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from ginnywings
You can have the stub from my season ticket if you want it.

Hi Ginny that would be great and I appreciate that thank you.
When and where could I collect from please ?
Obviously you wont want to post address on the forum so please pm me details if you don't mind.
Thank you 👍🏻
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 12, 2018, 8:49pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Lincoln have sold 4000 tickets for their visit, which was postponed, so cannot foresee a problem

Even with the weather/dog sh1t/roads/trains/family/hobgoblins excuses?
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 11:51am