Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1542 (Guest), March 5, 2018, 3:37pm
It would be great to hear a return of the FISH chant for Saturday!!

Can you all recall Wembley, it was deafening and then when we played Morecambe in our first game back in the football league? The players walked out to that amazing sound that must have sent goosebumps up the back of their necks!!

It’s never too late, let’s do this!! All Town aren’t we??!!

Drums will be there and this is definitely the chant that should greet MJ and the Team for Saturday!!!

Time to Unite, WE ARE TOWN!!!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŸ UTM
Posted by: H19P1, March 5, 2018, 4:00pm; Reply: 1
Are we expecting a big crowd? Would be nice
Posted by: MarinerBen, March 5, 2018, 5:28pm; Reply: 2
I'll be there as an Oxfordshire exile!
Posted by: Mariner93er, March 5, 2018, 5:29pm; Reply: 3
I'll be coming up from Birmingham.
Posted by: UTMariners, March 5, 2018, 6:01pm; Reply: 4
I'll be there from Salford.. Not been since Accrington game..
Posted by: GrimRob, March 5, 2018, 9:33pm; Reply: 5
Good idea 🐠
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 6, 2018, 12:23am; Reply: 6
Quoted from 1542
It would be great to hear a return of the FISH chant for Saturday!!

Can you all recall Wembley, it was deafening and then when we played Morecambe in our first game back in the football league? The players walked out to that amazing sound that must have sent goosebumps up the back of their necks!!

It’s never too late, let’s do this!! All Town aren’t we??!!

Drums will be there and this is definitely the chant that should greet MJ and the Team for Saturday!!!

Time to Unite, WE ARE TOWN!!!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŸ UTM

That minute during the Bristol Rovers game will live on for years and years. Goosebumps.

And when Kayden Jackson scored that first goal v Morecambe it was like a dam bursting.

Bring it on! Maybe my kids need to see their grandmother again next weekend  ;)
Posted by: TAGG, March 6, 2018, 12:25am; Reply: 7
I think there are a lot of ST holders who have stayed away will be back.
I will be giving mine to my lad because I’m at work and can’t get out of it 😀😀😀😀
Posted by: Bignic69, March 6, 2018, 9:04am; Reply: 8
Quoted from KingstonMariner

That minute during the Bristol Rovers game will live on for years and years. Goosbumps.

And when Kayden Jackson scored that first goal v Morecambe it was like a dam bursting.

It was unbelievable, it was strange that everyone at the same time decided to keep it going.
I didn't realise how long it went on for until I watched the game back the following day.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 6, 2018, 7:50pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Bignic69

It was unbelievable, it was strange that everyone at the same time decided to keep it going.
I didn't realise how long it went on for until I watched the game back the following day.

I think there was explicit discussion about it on here (and maybe other media) to have a singing section and to keep things simple and persistent so other could easily join in. i.e. there was a PLAN and it worked!

It woke up the Rovers fans too as towards the end of that chant you could hear them singing Good Night Irene.  Great moment.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 6, 2018, 7:56pm; Reply: 10

That minute during the Bristol Rovers game will live on for years and years. Goosbumps.

Doesn't really do it justice but here you go.

[youtube]3sPoPxvDXOM[/youtube]
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 7, 2018, 11:51pm; Reply: 11
It works better at a half-filled Wembley due to the enclosed bowl shape and the echo.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 8, 2018, 12:12am; Reply: 12
Quoted from UTMariners
I'll be there from Salford.. Not been since Accrington game..

I think it will be my second home game missed this season as I will be sunning myself on the Costa Del Mablethorpe.

I'll be following the game on IFollow in the bar at Golden Sands   :)

Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 8, 2018, 12:22am; Reply: 13
Quoted from promotion plaice

I think it will be my second home game missed this season as I will be sunning myself on the Costa Del Mablethorpe.

I'll be following the game on IFollow in the bar at Golden Sands   :)

Mablegrad at this time of the year must be effing freezing. Even the Russian sailors on the Potemkin mutinied when they heard they were being sent there.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 8, 2018, 12:27am; Reply: 14

Mablegrad at this time of the year must be effing freezing. Even the Russian sailors on the Potemkin mutinied when they heard they were being sent there.

We take our own electric oil heater (electric all in).......it's like toast in our bedroom at night on the thermostat......... ;)  

Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 12:16am