Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bentley, February 24, 2018, 9:38pm
I say this now pray read the bible good luck best of British a miracle. Nearly a goal. So close but in the end one result relegation. For every person who pays good money to watch this shower of excrement I admire you all.
Posted by: barralad, February 24, 2018, 9:43pm; Reply: 1
I see you've finally stopped naming him....
Posted by: Bentley, February 24, 2018, 9:47pm; Reply: 2
We need football players not a new bloody manager.
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 24, 2018, 9:48pm; Reply: 3

You spout a load of shite Bentley.........but

I agree that we are desperate for a new manager to bring in new ideas and ruffle some feathers.

What have we got to lose.
Posted by: Hagrid, February 24, 2018, 9:50pm; Reply: 4
You’ve lost all credibility on this board so much so that anything you say noone really cares
Posted by: Bentley, February 24, 2018, 9:58pm; Reply: 5
Hagrid I don't care about your views ethier. My views are souly in the best interests of gtfc  
Posted by: denni266, February 24, 2018, 10:07pm; Reply: 6
The main problem as i see it is apart from the board and none chairman is that, WE CANNOT BLOODY SCORE GOALS.  We create some chances but cannot hit the gap between sticks and keeper.. Shot over the top , Shot past the post, Penalty misses the target . Header from 6 yards strait at the keeper . is everyone in the team blind
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 24, 2018, 10:22pm; Reply: 7
Who is the manager 100000%  TO TAKE OVER TODAY Bentley ?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 24, 2018, 10:25pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Bentley
I say this now pray read the bible good luck best of British a miracle. Nearly a goal. So close but in the end one result relegation. For every person who pays good money to watch this shower of excrement I admire you all.

Tw@t!
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 8:05pm