Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 17, 2018, 5:05pm
Sack slade and Wilkinson and appoint a manager ASAP don’t intercourse about with due process/diligence etc .... No point doing any of that excrement when you’re all clueless muppets anyway .... perhaps it’s too late anyway but a decent manager might get something out of this tosh that bald headed joke of a manager left us , just do it you might get lucky
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, February 17, 2018, 5:43pm; Reply: 1
Disagree
Wilco is not the solution but don't appoint anyone else until a proper interview process can be concluded
Posted by: ginnywings, February 17, 2018, 5:50pm; Reply: 2
Graham Alexander. Scunny fans want him out for having the temerity to only have them 5th in League 1 and only scoring 2 goals today in a drawn game.
Posted by: Gaffer58, February 17, 2018, 5:52pm; Reply: 3
If you've got Nigel Mansell driving an old Reliant Robin in a Grand Prix race and he keeps losing, so you change him for Lewis Hamilton, still driving the Robin and obviously losing, is it the driver at fault or the car? I wanted rid of Slade( the driver) but the absolute crap we have as players ( the car) really makes the whole process pointless, hopefully we will survive ( just) this season but need an absolute clear out for next, will Mr Fenty fund one though?
Posted by: moosey_club, February 17, 2018, 6:46pm; Reply: 4
While i accept the car analogy you have to consider Lewis Hamilton may change the set up of the car to get the best out of it....ie, put some decent tyres on, tweak the suspension....i am pretty sure he wouldnt have put a bald tyre (Dixon) on one side of his car in the hope it would improve performance.

Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 17, 2018, 7:21pm; Reply: 5
Slade and his team lost the players
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 17, 2018, 7:57pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Disagree
Wilco is not the solution but don't appoint anyone else until a proper interview process can be concluded

The interview process will be conducted by the board.. lots of dithering will take place probably costing another couple of games, we just haven’t got the time , go for Brown or McCall both experienced but would demand player respect immediately.  What the intercourse have we got to lose we are going down as we stand I can’t see us getting a win.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 3:00am