Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gaffer58, February 12, 2018, 6:37pm
Does anybody else feel that today is the first day of this season, now all we need to do is convince Steve Harley (EFL chap) that we can replay our chuckatrade games and we're back at Wembley playing Lincoln.
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, February 12, 2018, 6:40pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Gaffer58
Does anybody else feel that today is the first day of this season, now all we need to do is convince Steve Harley (EFL chap) that we can replay our chuckatrade games and we're back at Wembley playing Lincoln.

No, I was elated after the Chesterfield game, as Easter is close a second coming is probably appropriate
Posted by: ginnywings, February 12, 2018, 6:49pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Gaffer58

You could ask him to come up and see you. You'd probably make him smile.  ;)
Posted by: Henryscat, February 12, 2018, 7:18pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ginnywings

You could ask him to come up and see you. You'd probably make him smile.  ;)

The fans might REBEL against him though
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 12, 2018, 7:34pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Gaffer58

I can't remember being too concerned about relegation after we'd won at one of the promotion favourites.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 12, 2018, 8:01pm; Reply: 5
No in a word.

It feels like another sh1t day in the life of a GTFC supporter when you realise we have just wasted the last 14 months, turned over fck knows how many players and barring a small miracle have destined ourselves to yet another new set of players to try and bond too next season.

I really dont think i have ever felt so disconnected with the team.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 6:46am