Usual horseshit from RS.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, February 10, 2018, 6:59pm; Reply: 1
Got my card ready for Slade bingo

We were the better team
The referee was against us
We’re building something here

Etc etc
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, February 10, 2018, 7:04pm; Reply: 2
I hope it was the trap door squeaking that could be heard at the end of that rubbish
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 10, 2018, 7:08pm; Reply: 3
Woffle woffle woffle,

I am a fighter not a quitter  

Shut up Slade you are not convincing anybpdy,

Come on John get rid before its too late(wallbash)(wallbash2)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 10, 2018, 7:12pm; Reply: 4
It’s a shame both Slade and Fenty are fighters.

You know the old cliche about who you’d want with you in the trenches. Well if they were officers they’d get fragged for the number of times they’ve led their men into suicidal situations
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, February 10, 2018, 7:15pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from grimsby pete
Woffle woffle woffle,

I don’t think JF listens to you any more Pete 😉
Posted by: Caveman, February 10, 2018, 7:17pm; Reply: 6
Neville Southall's article in The Times last week says it all. Commenting
on after-match interviews He said...........

"Managers are not football people any more because they're frightened
to death of losing  their job. They think they can hang on a bit longer by
talking complete balderdash "

Posted by: RonMariner, February 10, 2018, 7:19pm; Reply: 7
Slade says that In the first quarter of an hour we got near their box 6 times to their one.

Wow. Big deal. So what?

Fact is we lost 3-0 and have now scored just 4 times in 12 games. That is just unbelievable.

I'd say that means we are sodding useless.

I don't give a knat's balls how hard you say you are working. I could work hard at playing the harp, doubt it would achieve anything.

It's a results business. The results point in only one direction.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 10, 2018, 7:19pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from grimsby pete
Woffle woffle woffle,

Interview summed up in one word - totalfuckingbollocks
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, February 10, 2018, 7:22pm; Reply: 9
Platitudinous garbage.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 10, 2018, 7:25pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I don’t think JF listens to you any more Pete 😉

It's a good job I am not a lone voice in the wilderness then Tim ;)

Posted by: toontown, February 10, 2018, 7:31pm; Reply: 11
Have to say that is an abysmal interview by JT - total lack of relevant questioning. Just saying 'you have to turn this around don't you' or 'you're confident you've got the players to turn it around', to which the interviewee is never, ever going to answer with anything other than 'yes, of course'. Very poor interviewing. Eg Why not ask him why he is persisting with the central midfield that has virtually no goals OR assists after however many games, when we're desperate for goals. And why  we sold nearly every midfielder we possess who can score/assist in the January window
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, February 10, 2018, 7:38pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from grimsby pete

It's a good job I am not a lone voice in the wilderness then Tim ;)

I think it might well be dawning on him that it’s not now just a ‘vocal minority’ that disapprove of what’s going on Pete

Will he get rid of Slade though? I still doubt it...don’t forget that he’s still got all those players to bring in this summer as he carries on with his building  🙄
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 10, 2018, 7:43pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from toontown
Have to say that is an abysmal interview by JT - total lack of relevant questioning. Just saying 'you have to turn this around don't you' or 'you're confident you've got the players to turn it around', to which the interviewee is never, ever going to answer with anything other than 'yes, of course'. Very poor interviewing. Eg Why not ask him why he is persisting with the central midfield that has virtually no goals OR assists after however many games, when we're desperate for goals. And why  we sold nearly every midfielder we possess who can score/assist in the January window

Tondeur is timid when it comes to the awkward questions much prefer Burnsy tbh but all said and done Slade is flipping useless and wilko is just as bad
Posted by: Gaffer58, February 10, 2018, 7:48pm; Reply: 14
He doesn't know where his analyst is but says we had 6 attacks to their 1, plus although Slade is out of his depth so are the majority of the players, if we survive this season it will be even harder next because the players he got rid off at least got us to our points total today, this lot would be lucky to win a raffle.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 10, 2018, 7:55pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from toontown

He probably doesn't like asking difficult questions because Slade and Fenty throw their toys out of the pram when challenged.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, February 10, 2018, 8:20pm; Reply: 16
I would have liked JT to have asked the question "how many games without a win do you think is reasonable to go before sacking the manager". I hope not to be counting for very much longer than 12 games.....
Posted by: Mallyner, February 10, 2018, 8:33pm; Reply: 17
I would get rid of that annalyst too, he must be equally clueless.  :)
Posted by: Ipswin, February 11, 2018, 8:41am; Reply: 18
'I am not a quitter' - forgot Cardiff then Russ?
Posted by: rancido, February 11, 2018, 9:02am; Reply: 19
Quoted from 120818[b
]He doesn't know where his analyst is but says we had 6 attacks to t[/b]heir 1, plus although Slade is out of his depth so are the majority of the players, if we survive this season it will be even harder next because the players he got rid off at least got us to our points total today, this lot would be lucky to win a raffle.

I assume he means his psychoanalyst so he can discover whether he has a footballing brain.
Posted by: Davec, February 11, 2018, 11:25am; Reply: 20
After every interview somebody says something like "he sounds like he knows his time is up" so if even Slade thinks he should be sacked why doesn't Fenty.
Posted by: Marinerz93, February 11, 2018, 11:31am; Reply: 21
Quoted from Davec
After every interview somebody says something like "he sounds like he knows his time is up" so if even Slade thinks he should be sacked why doesn't Fenty.

Because his trigger finger is stuck somewhere else.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, February 11, 2018, 11:50am; Reply: 22
I love his faux little scared boy face routine that he puts on after yet another defeat . Constantly looking upset , eyes flitting all around.

Doesn’t fool me anymore slade your a fu.cking bollox spouting member end . Fu.ck off out our club
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, February 11, 2018, 1:20pm; Reply: 23
He looks broken in the video

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2018/february/crawley-reaction/
Posted by: Davec, February 11, 2018, 1:40pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from The Grim Reaper

Yes he does look like he's about to crack, hopefully Fenty told him nothing less than a win was acceptable and he'll be sacked
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 3:41am