Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: moosey_club, February 10, 2018, 5:04pm

Still i wonder ?

Is that now a further 6 games without a win since the board felt it was necessary to "re-assure" us all with the statement ?

Posted by: 75 (Guest), February 10, 2018, 5:10pm; Reply: 1
I'm not feeling particularly reassured. I'm flipping fuming, I don't swear on public forums as a rule but today I am flipping furious. No more, go and go now. Both of you, all of you.
Posted by: chaos33, February 10, 2018, 5:55pm; Reply: 2
It was obvious several weeks ago and they should have gone then. We have chosen to ignore that and now the facts are cemented, underlined and neon lit. Not sacking them before looked pig headed at best and foolish at worst. To not do it now would be completely demented and very, very dangerous for the future of this football club.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 10, 2018, 5:58pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from chaos33
It was obvious several weeks ago and they should have gone then. We have chosen to ignore that and now the facts are cemented, underlined and neon lit. Not sacking them before looked pig headed at best and foolish at worst. To not do it now would be completely demented and very, very dangerous for the future of this football club.

not sacking may not have been pig headed......but backing them so vocally in the situation was a HUGE mistake.
Posted by: jimgtfc, February 10, 2018, 6:00pm; Reply: 4
Agreed chaos, not to sack him now shows utter contempt for the club.
Posted by: Grimbiggs, February 10, 2018, 6:04pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from chaos33

Correct, it should have been after the Crewe or Morecambe matches, 6/7 games later and we're no better, the transfer window has closed, and it's hard to see where the next win is coming from. Total incompetence from the board to leave us in this state of affairs.
Posted by: Marinerz93, February 10, 2018, 6:07pm; Reply: 6
I had to delete what I was going to say, so I'll try and say it without going into a rant.

This is your doing Fenty, I can't see how someone who claims to love the club would sit glazed eyed at the inept shambles you have allowed to form under your watch yet again, time for you to wipe the debt and let someone else have a go, under your mate we are going down to the conference unless a couple of those who are currently below continue to be just as bad as we are.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 10:19am