Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 3610 (Guest), February 1, 2018, 8:21am
Not saying he is, but it for sure looks like Fenty has Had enough of the fans, and has decided to get his own back on us, so is stripping the club of all its assets whilst taking out a nice 200k for himself each year whilst waiting for someone to take the club off his hands.

Fenty has one major asset to go, and we know he will sell dembele in the summer and replace with a journeyman/Loan  

It looks very similar to what the Oystons are doing at Blackpool. The only difference is they have a quality manager so even managed promotion under the same dire situation but they will be back eventually.

If we continue like this for another season this will be the end of GTFC. I don’t think we would survive another relegation
Posted by: Ruston AT, February 1, 2018, 8:59am; Reply: 1
Agreed, I am a 50yr + town fan and for your information JF I will NOT be renewing my season ticket.
Good day you idiots.
Posted by: bluebottle, February 1, 2018, 9:20am; Reply: 2
The assessment of the OP may not be far from the truth. I have been supporting the Mariners for a tad under sixty years and been a STH for the last twenty years. I too will not be renewing my season ticket.I have had enough of Fenty and his strangle hold on the club.
Posted by: friskneymariner, February 1, 2018, 9:26am; Reply: 3
Slash and burn
Posted by: Sigone, February 1, 2018, 10:28am; Reply: 4
Clee Town anyone?

I jest  ;D, but if things dont change, next season they look more appealing to me than gtfc  :B
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:33pm